Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/16/2016 10:36:07 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 1:26:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Oh Daym! I'm shocked no one got shot doing that.
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 1:55:31 AM EDT
[#2]
All that for only 4 used hand guns?
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 3:22:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Seems like a lot of effort for little reward
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 3:35:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Oh Daym! I'm shocked no one got shot doing that.
View Quote

It happened way after we'd closed.  Nobody was there.
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 7:46:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Hope LE catches those responsible. Glad no one was hurt!
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 11:24:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
All that for only 4 used hand guns?
View Quote

This.

I hope they bring the perp to justice.
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 11:51:51 AM EDT
[#7]
komo also has a picture of it

http://komonews.com/news/local/suspects-crash-stolen-car-into-gun-shop-steal-multiple-firearms

wasn't gang related or anything

all those pistols on the rack in boxes weren't even touched. Could have really been a lot worse
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 12:45:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Fucking hate thieves.
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 3:26:24 AM EDT
[#9]
Looks like people are getting desperate for 22lr
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 2:54:04 PM EDT
[#10]
4 used handguns and 1 box of .22lr. Wow. I am amazed everyday just how stupid people are.
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 5:58:35 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
4 used handguns and 1 box of .22lr. Wow. I am amazed everyday just how stupid people are.
View Quote

Heard some rumors that they got more than what was listed in the news and that the ATF may be involved.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 11:56:33 AM EDT
[#12]
It doesn't look like he came through  the front door to me. Looks more like he targeted the storage room wall.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 7:05:43 AM EDT
[#13]
Yeah, they drove through the east side of the store, by the receiving area.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 1:54:11 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Heard some rumors that they got more than what was listed in the news and that the ATF may be involved.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

ATF is involved because there was a reported burglary at an FFL; it's standard.  Only the four handguns--used ones, I'm baffled to emphasize--were stolen along with some ammo.  Not a giant amount of it, but more than one box of .22 LR.  He ditched or lost much of it while trying to climb the hill during his likely-concussed 'getaway'.  He appeared to try snatching a KSG as well, but it fell out of his bag.

I'm still baffled that he walked past dozens of AR-15s, AKs, silencers, SBRs, etc. to grab what he grabbed.  The concussion he must have had might explain some of it, but still...  Crazy.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 2:18:37 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 9:20:08 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
I'm still baffled that he walked past dozens of AR-15s, AKs, silencers, SBRs, etc. to grab what he grabbed.  The concussion he must have had might explain some of it, but still...  Crazy.
View Quote

Likely the dirtbag was only out for handguns as they are easier to conceal for the other dirtbags these will be sold to.  Plus, easier to carry and stuff into a bag on the getaway.

Link Posted: 5/27/2016 5:26:02 PM EDT
[#17]
Definitely surprised not any more was stolen.  That shelf had a huge collection of firearms.  I would think the guy would have had a bag and grab as much as he can and run.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top