Any good gun shop in Seattle area?
Main interest is AR platform
Link Posted: 7/19/2015 4:07:31 PM EDT
[#1]
you should ask over here

Rainier is local and good.
Link Posted: 7/19/2015 5:29:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Came to post Rainier but already posted.
Link Posted: 7/19/2015 5:50:27 PM EDT
[#3]
SAA in Tacoma is a good shop. About 35 min south of Seattle
Link Posted: 7/19/2015 8:00:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Rainier Arms. Surplus Arms & Ammo.
Link Posted: 7/19/2015 8:14:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Check out West Coast Armory in Bellevue if you can make it over I-90.  I'm the manager of WCA's indoor shooting range, Bellevue Gun Club.  I'm biased, but I think we run a really good organization.  The range is membership-based, just so you're aware.  But any of my staff would be glad to show you around if you'd like a tour.
:)
Link Posted: 7/19/2015 9:29:11 PM EDT
[#6]
+2 for West Coast. Tons of eye candy in display cases and along the walls. Great friendly people that work their also. The range is great and clean, and they have a huge selection of rental guns to choose from.
Link Posted: 7/19/2015 10:30:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Wades too, though the selection is as good as the prices are high.
Link Posted: 7/21/2015 3:31:49 PM EDT
[#8]
As others have said West Coast Armory or Rainer Arms depending on where in the Seattle area you are headed to.
Link Posted: 7/22/2015 12:32:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Agreed about Ranier and West Coast.  WCA is a first class outfit.  It does seem like the prices are creeping up a bit - catering to the Microsoft crowd probably...  The range is well run, safe, well ventilated... To the poster above who is the range manager... you do a good job attracting and retaining good people.
Link Posted: 7/26/2015 8:13:58 PM EDT
[#10]
in downtown seattle, precise shooteri is good.

http://www.preciseshooter.com/
Link Posted: 7/26/2015 8:46:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

Green Lake really isn't downtown.
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 1:02:09 AM EDT
[#12]
West Coast Armory.

Excellent Range and their pro shop has a nice selection of all the things.
Link Posted: 8/9/2015 12:26:08 AM EDT
[#13]
I bought a gun or two at Federal Way Discount Guns back when they were in their little shop.  Is their newer location any good?
Link Posted: 8/9/2015 1:23:15 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

I bought a gun or two at Federal Way Discount Guns back when they were in their little shop.  Is their newer location any good?
View Quote
It's okay but nothing like the old shop. Towards the end, it was awesome to grab some Señor Taco and load up before buying something I did not really need. I miss that old shop.

Now, they're going in a million different directions and I feel they lost some of that gritty Moe glaring at you to buy something so you can get the fuck out.

Still would rather shop there before ever buying anything at Surplus A&A. Even with going to UW-T and parking a street over from their store 4 days a week.
Link Posted: 8/13/2015 4:17:35 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

interdesting:walter sell out or just change the name?  I know too much stuff about the former tenant of that building &  am gonna keep my mouth shut
Link Posted: 8/14/2015 4:49:56 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Agreed about Ranier and West Coast.  WCA is a first class outfit.  It does seem like the prices are creeping up a bit - catering to the Microsoft crowd probably...  The range is well run, safe, well ventilated... To the poster above who is the range manager... you do a good job attracting and retaining good people.
View Quote

Thanks!  Finding the right RSOs is critical, and I'm glad that the work pays off.
Link Posted: 8/15/2015 6:39:18 AM EDT
[#17]
Pantel Tactical in Renton, Josh is a good dude.

http://www.panteltactical.com/
Link Posted: 8/17/2015 9:14:04 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Check out West Coast Armory in Bellevue if you can make it over I-90.  I'm the manager of WCA's indoor shooting range, Bellevue Gun Club.  I'm biased, but I think we run a really good organization.  The range is membership-based, just so you're aware.  But any of my staff would be glad to show you around if you'd like a tour.
:)
View Quote

This.  And, if you're here on a Friday join us for Rifle League. IM me and I'll bring whatever equipment you lack.

Also check out Adventure Sports in Lynnwood. The only place I've heard the phrase ".17 HMR double over/under"

Link Posted: 9/8/2015 9:11:36 PM EDT
[#19]
It was a pleasure meeting you, safe travels and we look forward to seeing you again next time you're in the area!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top