[#1]
I predict this will get interesting

Link Posted: 6/22/2015 5:09:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Str@t?....have to check myface....

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 6/22/2015 5:12:17 PM EDT
[#3]
I saw that the other day in the Daily Record.  

Bummer for all.
Link Posted: 6/22/2015 5:55:09 PM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I predict this will get interesting

View Quote

Not the first person to say this I would imagine.
Link Posted: 6/23/2015 12:38:22 AM EDT
[#6]
So somewhere in the middle lies the truth.  Just how does anyone explain the death of a person being run over by a vehicle?
Link Posted: 6/23/2015 1:03:38 AM EDT
[#7]
The media is making it sound like they just picked any old empty house and moved in. I don't know all the details but there is a lot missing from the news.

Link Posted: 6/23/2015 1:31:05 AM EDT
[#8]
Thanks for posting the other two articles.  Like Dawgfish said, the truth is somewhere in the middle.  Sounds like there is more to the backstory than squatters moving into an abandoned house.  Of the three articles the SPLC sounds like the most extremist, shame.
Link Posted: 6/23/2015 2:15:49 AM EDT
[#9]
Who?
Link Posted: 6/23/2015 6:25:16 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Who?
View Quote

Last 2 news links name him. I don't recognize her name
Link Posted: 6/23/2015 10:00:02 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Thanks for posting the other two articles.  Like Dawgfish said, the truth is somewhere in the middle.  Sounds like there is more to the backstory than squatters moving into an abandoned house.  Of the three articles the SPLC sounds like the most extremist, shame.
View Quote

+1
Link Posted: 6/23/2015 11:46:47 AM EDT
[#12]
If you know him you know him, if you don't you don't.
Link Posted: 6/23/2015 1:10:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 6/23/2015 7:54:59 PM EDT
[#14]
That sucks. Enjoyed shooting at his place.
Link Posted: 6/23/2015 10:30:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Wow....
Link Posted: 6/23/2015 10:35:17 PM EDT
[#16]
When did Appleseed become a "Militia training program"?
Link Posted: 6/24/2015 2:10:21 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

When did Appleseed become a "Militia training program"?
View Quote
Cmon Boomer, we all referred to it as the Militia Training Center back in the day...

Link Posted: 6/24/2015 10:50:45 AM EDT
[#18]
I think the Southern Poverty Law Center would classify the Eddie Eagle videos as a Militia Training Program.

While his place may have been called the MTC, I don't think the Appleseed really classifies as a Militia Training Program.  It teaches marksmanship to all who wish to partake.
Link Posted: 6/24/2015 5:34:10 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 6/24/2015 11:06:55 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

I'd agree on your assessment of SPLC, there are nuggets in the information they collect and report but they quickly and rabidly turn those few nuggets into elephant sanctuary size piles of steaming compost.

Appleseds marksmanship clinics are get in line and shoot static targets Boy Scout camp style, definetly not militia/combat/tactical oriented.  SPL is really stretching to label it; just because Militia folks may participate as students, instructors, etc. and may have conversation about Militia that doesn't make it a Militia Training Program.  Shit if they all went and took the same welding class at a local community college would that make it a militia training school?  No.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I think the Southern Poverty Law Center would classify the Eddie Eagle videos as a Militia Training Program.

While his place may have been called the MTC, I don't think the Appleseed really classifies as a Militia Training Program.  It teaches marksmanship to all who wish to partake.

I'd agree on your assessment of SPLC, there are nuggets in the information they collect and report but they quickly and rabidly turn those few nuggets into elephant sanctuary size piles of steaming compost.

Appleseds marksmanship clinics are get in line and shoot static targets Boy Scout camp style, definetly not militia/combat/tactical oriented.  SPL is really stretching to label it; just because Militia folks may participate as students, instructors, etc. and may have conversation about Militia that doesn't make it a Militia Training Program.  Shit if they all went and took the same welding class at a local community college would that make it a militia training school?  No.

SPLC is nothing more than a rabid bunch of leftists who label anyone they don't agree with as a "hate group".  I don't even take them with a grain of salt anymore

Link Posted: 6/24/2015 11:56:15 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

That sucks. Enjoyed shooting at his place.
View Quote

This. Only place I ever shot my .50.

Strat was always cool with me.  
I wish him the best.

Link Posted: 6/25/2015 12:40:23 AM EDT
[#22]
SPLC read it off the internet, gave it an inflammatory, hate mongering re-write and slapped it up on their page, because they know the Lefties will swallow it, hook, line and sinker.
Link Posted: 6/25/2015 10:12:54 AM EDT
[#23]
Wwwwwwwow.

I guess he wasn't a undercover fed after all.
Link Posted: 6/25/2015 10:26:26 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Wwwwwwwow.

View Quote

Well this could all be an elaborate ruse. An act of subterfuge to give him more credibility among right wing extremists.
Link Posted: 6/25/2015 11:39:00 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Well this could all be an elaborate ruse. An act of subterfuge to give him more credibility among right wing extremists.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wwwwwwwow.

Yeah, maybe this is how they remove him from deep cover?

Link Posted: 6/25/2015 10:09:38 PM EDT
[#28]
I was shocked as shit when I heard the story.  I always thought he was a great guy and very friendly.
Link Posted: 6/25/2015 11:04:03 PM EDT
[#29]

Oh shit, someone brought the "M" word into a WA Hometown forum thread...
Link Posted: 6/25/2015 11:17:35 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I was shocked as shit when I heard the story.  I always thought he was a great guy and very friendly.
View Quote

This ^

The few times I shot at his place in Monroe ... he was always treated me like an old friend.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 1:46:51 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 2:32:11 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 4:09:47 PM EDT
[#33]

Carlos Eduardo Perez Calderon

Arfcommer?

Screen name?
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 12:09:59 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Arfcommer?
Screen name?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Arfcommer?
Screen name?

Shanky
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 4:54:28 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Shanky
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Arfcommer?

Screen name?

Shanky

Like little Carlos that used to hang out at LCR's?
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 9:15:04 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Shanky
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Arfcommer?

Screen name?

Shanky
shakul?

Link Posted: 6/27/2015 12:05:16 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
shakul?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Arfcommer?
Screen name?

Shanky
shakul?  

Did a random archive search on the user name to jog my memory.

First hit was sort of ironic: What I've learned so far

Quoted:
I've learned a very important lesson in the past couple of weeks, women are not good for my mental well being... Now I know why we used to have a rule of thumb...

Link Posted: 6/27/2015 12:38:08 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
shakul?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Arfcommer?
Screen name?

Shanky
shakul?  

Yeah
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 3:02:31 AM EDT
[#39]
Cockmeat sandwich. ..just saying. .

Militia wars 2006...we the Guard claim victory...matt45..says suck , we  called this year's ago........
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 2:50:47 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Militia wars 2006...we the Guard claim victory...matt45..says suck , we  called this year's ago........
View Quote

Oh shit...

Link Posted: 7/7/2015 12:55:21 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

View Quote
We await our new NG Overlords.

Link Posted: 7/7/2015 1:18:01 AM EDT
[#42]
Yeah, a stupid nutcase did something stupid and crazy. Anyone actually surprised? And of course the coward didn't do anything like he talked about, no marching on Olympia, but a common fucking thug.

Carlos surprised me a bit. Kind of a spoiled brat, but women can push those buttons others can't even see. She was twice his size and probably did attack him, but shooting her and claiming the gun went off when it hit the floor was just stupid.
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 3:51:20 AM EDT
[#43]
Oh shit. I didn't know until I saw the picture. He was pretty cool the two times I ran in to him at HTF stuff.
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 6:49:09 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Oh shit. I didn't know until I saw the picture. He was pretty cool the two times I ran in to him at HTF stuff.
View Quote

I went out to his property to shoot a couple times. He was an interesting fella for sure.

I would always leave with the impression that he was either the most idealistic anarcho-libertarian-anti-gov man alive, or that he was an elaborate fed. Both were equally disturbing prospects.

His place kinda creeped me out, but a reliable place to shoot means putting up with shit you don't like sometimes.
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 9:53:42 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
His place kinda creeped me out, but a reliable place to shoot means putting up with shit you don't like sometimes.
View Quote

Like being placed on a government watch list?

Link Posted: 7/11/2015 3:47:35 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Either way if Skillets was right you'd likely end up on a watch list or three just by stopping by his place.

Or maybe this is just an elaborate way of making him look like he's not actually a fed. To get more people when he's released from "prison." Or so he doesn't ruin his cover while he's assigned someplace else in case he ever has to come back. Or hell, it's time for him to retire and didn't want to be outed.
Or maybe just too many cheesy movies lately.
Link Posted: 7/11/2015 3:53:49 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Either way if Skillets was right you'd likely end up on a watch list or three just by stopping by his place.
View Quote

With the enemies of the Constitution we have running Olympia & D.C., if I wasnt on a watchlist Im not the American I thought I was.

Link Posted: 7/11/2015 10:43:31 PM EDT
[#48]
Lots of WAHTF forum member "criminal drama/extrodinary circumstances" this year.
Link Posted: 7/12/2015 12:47:46 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Lots of WAHTF forum member "criminal drama/extrodinary circumstances" this year.
View Quote

RebelGray has been added to the interactive Army training on "insider threats" as of this year. I took a screen grab, ill toss it up sometime.
Link Posted: 7/12/2015 2:46:10 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

RebelGray has been added to the interactive Army training on "insider threats" as of this year. I took a screen grab, ill toss it up sometime.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top