Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/18/2015 11:24:38 AM EDT
Does anyone know where I can find an AAC Ti Rant 45S in the Western Washington area?

Any suggestions on shops to check out, that may have one, would also be appreciated.
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 12:56:39 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Does anyone know where I can find an AAC Ti Rant 45s in the Western Washington area?

Any suggestions on shops to check out, that may have one, would also be appreciated.
View Quote
Chip at Cascade Arsenal is who I use. I'd definitely recommend him.

Link Posted: 4/20/2015 1:10:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Sorry, I don't recommend Chip anymore.

I was at Federal Way Discount Guns a little over a week ago and they had a Tirant 45s in the case.  I would start by calling them.

Have you considered the Octane K 45?  I've got one in jail at the moment and it's really nice, nicer than the Tirant IMHO.
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 1:15:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I was at Federal Way Discount Guns a little over a week ago and they had a Tirant 45s in the case.  I would start by calling them.

Have you considered the Octane K 45?  I've got one in jail at the moment and it's really nice, nicer than the Tirant IMHO.
View Quote

Thanks for the tip. That's not the same Discount guns that has a terrible reputation is it? I know there are two companies with similar names in the area.
I will look in to the Octane K 45.
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 1:40:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Why don't you recommend  chip anymore?
Link Posted: 4/21/2015 12:48:15 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Thanks for the tip. That's not the same Discount guns that has a terrible reputation is it? I know there are two companies with similar names in the area.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope, that is Discount Gun Sales with the bad rep.  Federal Way Discount Guns is good to go.
Link Posted: 4/21/2015 1:33:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Since he probably wont answer you I will
AnthonyL was an ass to Chip and Chip wouldn't do business with him because of it and now AnthonyL
has hurt feelings.
Show respect and be good to others and you will get the same back.
Chip at Cascade will do you good
Link Posted: 4/22/2015 1:16:58 PM EDT
[#7]
I got my TiRant45 (and two other cans) from Chip.
Been dealing with him for 4 years now, would highly recommend.

Link Posted: 4/22/2015 8:30:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Federal Way Discount guns doesn't have one in stock. Any other ideas where to look?

Does Chip keep stock on hand, or does he have to form 3 every order?

I don't want to wait any longer than I have too.
Link Posted: 4/22/2015 9:01:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Rainier Arms shows it being in stock http://www.rainierarms.com/aac-ti-rant-45tm-578x28

Never used them for silencers though.  I can't remember if Chip had mine in stock but when I was at his place he did have some stuff in a display case.  Might want to email/call him to see what he has.
Link Posted: 4/22/2015 9:57:01 PM EDT
[#10]
West Coast Armory also lists some in stock.
Link Posted: 4/22/2015 11:13:51 PM EDT
[#11]
I called WCA and they were out of stock. I don't think their website is updated regularly.  Rainier and other places have the Tirant 45 but not the 45s I'm looking for.
Link Posted: 4/22/2015 11:19:20 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

I called WCA and they were out of stock. I don't think their website is updated regularly.  Rainier and other places have the Tirant 45 but not the 45s I'm looking for.
View Quote
Ah, I see what you did there.  I read that as "Tirant 45's" (plural)  My bad.

Link Posted: 4/22/2015 11:55:59 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I should have capitalized the "S".
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 12:40:17 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

AnthonyL was an ass to Chip and Chip wouldn't do business with him because of it and now AnthonyL
has hurt feelings.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

has hurt feelings.

I don't know who you are, but I can tell you for sure you don't know me or what business I have or have not done with Chip.
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 3:52:04 PM EDT
[#15]
Federal Way Discount Guns had one in the case yesterday, I saw it there.
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 5:22:49 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

That is the probably the one I saw in the case a couple weeks ago.

FYI, if you can wait AAC is releasing a 45m which is a Tirant that is modular and can be configured in both short and long configurations.
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 8:08:31 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

Thanks. I wonder why the guy told me they didn't have any. I'm gonna have to drive out there and see.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 2:44:12 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Thanks. I wonder why the guy told me they didn't have any. I'm gonna have to drive out there and see.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My last stop in at Fed Way Discount is probably going to be my last. The sales guy asked if I was looking for something specific and when I said I'm trying to find an RPK locally, I got short lecture from Moe on how there arent any RPKs in the US. "They were never imported, the only ones you can get are built by Century but they're just AKs with long barrels but they aren't RPKs because there aren't any imported to the US" .

I walked out while he was still talking. Im sure they occassionally get a guy looking for a real MG, however I would think the default assumption would be semi auto when someone is looking to buy a rifle from them.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 2:57:05 PM EDT
[#19]
Here's the deal - AAC was bought out by Remington.

The guys that made ACC the company it was have all bailed.

They suck now.

I have been trying to get an adapter for my Ti-Rant for a Glock 23 for over a year now.

I get nothing but chin music from AAC when I ask.

Check out their web page, in the text they say they have the adapters, yet only one is there when you try to order it and it's been out of stock for over a year.

http://www.advanced-armament.com/Ti-RANT-45-Piston-_p_585.html

When I bought my 7.62 they were great, they had adapters for whatever I wanted, the customer service was great.

Now they suck.

Oh yea, Chip is the man.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top