Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/25/2015 11:55:28 PM EDT
I've seen some great deals on AR lowers lately.  Some of the lowers I've seen are as low as $35 bucks!  Does anyone know a wet-side FFL that will combine the transfer fees onto a common 4473 form?  I'd like to pick up a handful at the current prices for future projects.  I've seen polymer lowers go this low locally at lowpricedguns in Bellevue but not forged.

Thread in GD that got me thinking about this and local FFLs that will combine multi-gun purchases of lowers.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1732354_Have_lowers_ever_been_cheaper_.html

Link Posted: 3/26/2015 12:21:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Best thing to do would be to call around. I know that some shops will discount the fee per serialized item, but you have to ask ahead of time.
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 12:41:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Some charge a flat fee per but I know a lot will do their fee plus 5 dollars each or something similar. Like the poster above said call your local shops and see what they charge.
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 1:14:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Call Sound Loan. He'll do it if they come in the same box. I want to say for up to 3 Per box. It used to be unlimited. You can thank dumbasses for the change. Jeff's a nice guy and has the cheapest transfers I've found.
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 3:58:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Call Sound Loan. He'll do it if they come in the same box. I want to say for up to 3 Per box. It used to be unlimited. You can thank dumbasses for the change. Jeff's a nice guy and has the cheapest transfers I've found.
View Quote

Will do.  Thanks much!
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 10:06:02 PM EDT
[#5]
I got two lowers for one $25 fee, but I'm on the east side. You should be able to find a place. I got mine transferred at Ace hardware.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 6:53:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I got two lowers for one $25 fee, but I'm on the east side. You should be able to find a place. I got mine transferred at Ace hardware.
View Quote

Which Ace?
i want to pick up a couple of lowers, but $40/lower kinda makes it a rip
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 8:11:53 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Which Ace?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Which Ace?

Pullman.

Link Posted: 3/28/2015 12:01:35 AM EDT
[#8]
I noticed Quantico has them 5 lowers for $200.  I need to make a run to Tacoma!
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 3:01:34 AM EDT
[#9]
Pantel Tactical in Renton will combine multiple lowers on a single Form 4473 for a single $25 transfer fee.  I've done it more than a couple times.
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 1:51:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Northwindfirearms.com in Oly does it.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 7:47:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

+1 on Sound Loan. I got 4 a couple months ago. He charged $15 for the first and +$5 for each additional.
Link Posted: 4/10/2015 11:34:03 PM EDT
[#12]

Not sure, but I would call / email Kevin at Big Country Arms and ask him.

Kirkland. Google him.

Probably cut you a deal.

[email protected]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top