Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/17/2015 1:37:08 AM EDT
My family of three limited out pretty quick razor clamming today, anyone else into it?
We drive from Tacoma to try and get the tasty bastards.
Link Posted: 2/18/2015 8:59:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Dang, I would have gone with.  I've never gone clamming before, just crabbing.
Link Posted: 2/18/2015 11:23:46 PM EDT
[#2]
What area do you live in? Next time I go I'll post here.

All you need is a razor clam license, a net, clam gun and rubber boots.

I have a spare net and gun, licenses are cheap.
Link Posted: 2/19/2015 2:03:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Lived here all my life and never figured out the appeal of clams. No thanks. Clam chowder or smoked clams is the most I'll do. Glad to leave more for you, though.
Link Posted: 2/19/2015 8:40:23 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm moving up to the tacoma area in a little over a month and would love to go pick some up.  let us know when you are going again if you don't mind some company.
Link Posted: 2/19/2015 9:19:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm moving up to the tacoma area in a little over a month and would love to go pick some up.  let us know when you are going again if you don't mind some company.
View Quote

No problem.
Link Posted: 2/21/2015 1:58:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm in Tacoma right by the narrows.  I already have the shellfish license so I think I just need to add razor clams to that.  The shellfish license says it's good till the end of March, is that the end of clamming season too?
Link Posted: 2/21/2015 10:04:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I'm in Tacoma right by the narrows.  I already have the shellfish license so I think I just need to add razor clams to that.  The shellfish license says it's good till the end of March, is that the end of clamming season too?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It'll switch over and keep going.
It's best to just get an annual license for the razor clams vs a three day.

We are going tomorrow. Low tide is at 9 pm, we are planning to leave around 3:30. It takes 2 hours to get out there.

Digging is a bit trickier in the dark but still doable.
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 11:46:01 AM EDT
[#8]
Your shellfish license includes razor clam
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 7:26:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
My family of three limited out pretty quick razor clamming today, anyone else into it?
View Quote

Was out with the family on President's day weekend. The zoo was in full force and the not so bright people as well. Some f***er drove his POS car reckless on the beach, onto the clam beds, and back pools. I thought the dumb f***er was going to hit my truck when he started to fish tail and arc away from the ocean.
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 1:49:21 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Was out with the family on President's day weekend. The zoo was in full force and the not so bright people as well. Some f***er drove his POS car reckless on the beach, onto the clam beds, and back pools. I thought the dumb f***er was going to hit my truck when he started to fish tail and arc away from the ocean.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tonight wasn't that great, the surf had them hiding so we struggled just to get 25.
Top Top