Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/8/2015 8:32:51 PM EDT
I am on the Wet Side.  Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 1/8/2015 11:37:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Calling 1gunrunner.

He has some very nice dags.
Link Posted: 1/9/2015 1:47:09 AM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Calling 1gunrunner.

He has some very nice dags.
View Quote

esto
Link Posted: 1/9/2015 10:49:29 AM EDT
[#3]
www.petfinder.com

guarantee you can find one at a shelter or from a rescue group.
Link Posted: 1/9/2015 4:32:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Got my yellow lab from Homeward Bound in Woodenville a couple years ago, best dog I've ever had.
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 11:54:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Anyone else know of where I can get one on the west side?
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 12:05:55 PM EDT
[#6]
I am a breeder.  Would love to send you to Facebook where we had 5 years of testimonies and about 3500 pictures, but alas Zuckerberg fucked us.  You can find what is left of our page under Newaukum River Labradors.  We have a litter of chocolates due in about 3 weeks.
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 2:35:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I am a breeder.  Would love to send you to Facebook where we had 5 years of testimonies and about 3500 pictures, but alas Zuckerberg fucked us.  You can find what is left of our page under Newaukum River Labradors.  We have a litter of chocolates due in about 3 weeks.
View Quote

are yours bred for hunting?

OP my MIL has a lead on someone trying to get a pup adopted out in Olympia, I'm waiting on more info from her on it because I might be interested... (Not meaning to buddy fuck you 1GR)... The pup found a home already.
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 10:27:44 PM EDT
[#8]
All labs are hunt ready.  You get out of them what you put into them.  

"That dog'll hunt."
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 11:57:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Looking for a lab puppy
View Quote

Lab as in Labrador, or lab as in laboratory?  

Those laboratory puppies can be pretty shell-shocked.
Link Posted: 1/22/2015 2:31:02 AM EDT
[#10]
I have seen plenty of 1GRs dawgs, every one has been great looking and have never heard one bad thing about him or his pups.

Link Posted: 1/29/2015 2:54:16 PM EDT
[#11]
How old? My GF just rescued a 4 year old little female lab that is in foster care right now. IM me if you are interested!
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 12:19:43 AM EDT
[#12]
Color preference? I have a Chocolate lab from Kingsland Labradors and I couldn't be happier. Callie brought me a pigeon the day I picked her up and has been a great dog. Great bird dog and all around family dog.
Here is Kingsland's "Sweet Calamity Jane"

As a matter of fact, her parents are due for a litter at the end of February.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top