Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/18/2014 2:14:45 PM EDT
I'm looking to snag a couple stripped lowers, preferably Mega's or Spike's. Are there any local places that are at least competitive on price with the online places? Sales tax either way, and $15-25 for a transfer fee help to even things out.
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 2:34:27 PM EDT
[#1]
where are you located?
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 2:38:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
where are you located?
View Quote

Bothell, but I'm open to most any place on the wet side.
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 2:47:19 PM EDT
[#3]
I have a few Aero's and I'm in Snohomish if you want to pm me. Also my friend Josh Pantel usually has a couple types and hes in Renton, panteltactical.com

https://www.facebook.com/MKXllc
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 12:27:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Aero has some ceracoated lowers on sale, you'll have to have them shipped to an FFL and transfer/sales tax etc.
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 12:45:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Aero has some ceracoated lowers on sale, you'll have to have them shipped to an FFL and transfer/sales tax etc.
View Quote

I was wondering about that, do Aero and Mega sell directly to the public from their storefront?
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 12:56:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I was wondering about that, do Aero and Mega sell directly to the public from their storefront?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They do not.
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 2:13:59 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes and No, neither complete Form 4473's, so even if you are in state it must ship to a local FFL.  Which at that point you will pay the same transfer fee as if it was out of state.  The only way buying direct from Aero makes sense is when they have crazy sales.  Like yesterday when they had 308 lowers for $139.99, I bought two because that is just too damn cheap!

Pantel Tactical in Renton has a couple San Tan billet lowers in stock (not cheap but really nice and fully ambi) along with some Aero.

Then there is always Rainier Arms, they stock all the Mega lowers in forged and billet.
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 12:53:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Rainier Arms is a bit of a drive from Bothell but they have Mega lowers in stock. They are always super easy to deal with too!
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 12:34:14 AM EDT
[#9]
I used  guy in Snohomish today, and he did great.

No muss, no fuss.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 12:22:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

No muss, no fuss.
View Quote

Assume you're talkin about me, thanks for stopping by and bs'ing. Now you got me looking at parts kits for a postie.

Marcus
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 6:54:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Assume you're talkin about me, thanks for stopping by and bs'ing. Now you got me looking at parts kits for a postie.

Marcus
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No muss, no fuss.

Marcus

The price on kits have gone ape shit.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top