Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/16/2014 2:21:21 PM EDT
Took my car on a break in run yesterday after throwing in a new piston. I ended up grabbing a buddy and cruising from the Redmond area over HWY 2 to Leavenworth then over Blewett, back to I-90 and home. I forgot how beautiful the Leavenworth area was. Off to look for jobs
Link Posted: 11/17/2014 2:15:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Took my car on a break in run yesterday after throwing in a new piston. I ended up grabbing a buddy and cruising from the Redmond area over HWY 2 to Leavenworth then over Blewett, back to I-90 and home. I forgot how beautiful the Leavenworth area was. Off to look for jobs
View Quote

Ssssshhhh....
Link Posted: 11/17/2014 2:47:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Off to look for jobs
View Quote

That's where you find out about one of the parts that aren't so awesome.
Link Posted: 11/17/2014 12:24:21 PM EDT
[#3]
I would like to retire over there.  Family is from Ellensburg.
Link Posted: 11/17/2014 2:11:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Off to look for jobs

I don't think it would be too hard, I'm diesel mechanic, the hard part would be finding a job that pays as well as my current position
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 2:06:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I don't think it would be too hard, I'm diesel mechanic, the hard part would be finding a job that pays as well as my current position
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Off to look for jobs

Yeah, that's the rub.

Although the lower cost of living should theoretically help to offset lower earnings.

A guy could always get hired on with the BNSF Railway and eventually transfer to Wenatchee, Pasco, Wishram, Spokane or Hauser, ID, too....
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 3:05:50 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

View Quote
Leavenworth is the east side? Having grown up about an hour from there, I'd call it central.  But, yes... Most any place east of the top of the Cascades is good.

ETA: Englishized...

Link Posted: 11/19/2014 4:25:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Leavenworth it's the east side? Having grown up about adv hour from there, I'd call it central.  But, yes... Most any place Ray of the top of the Cascades is good.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Leavenworth it's the east side? Having grown up about adv hour from there, I'd call it central.  But, yes... Most any place Ray of the top of the Cascades is good.  

Engrish, please.
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 4:11:19 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Engrish, please.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Leavenworth is the east side? Having grown up about an hour from there, I'd call it central.  But, yes... Most any place east of the top of the Cascades is good.  

Engrish, please.

FIFY.  Auto-correct and swype on ipad.  
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 5:39:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Yeah, that's the rub.

Although the lower cost of living should theoretically help to offset lower earnings.

A guy could always get hired on with the BNSF Railway and eventually transfer to Wenatchee, Pasco, Wishram, Spokane or Hauser, ID, too....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Off to look for jobs

Yeah, that's the rub.

I could realistically take a $15,000 pay "cut" and still be fine.... That's more of a psychological impact than anything
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 6:08:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Good luck! Hope you find what you are looking for.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top