Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/5/2014 9:27:02 PM EDT

https://www.facebook.com/events/788109621237033/

We will rally at the capital, openly exchange guns, unveil and plan to break apart the entire legislation and violate i594 in every possible way.

Because ALL law that violates the Constitution is not law, it is VOID!

(This is not endorsed by the NRA or the WAC)
Link Posted: 11/5/2014 9:30:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Led by Gavin Seim.....
Link Posted: 11/5/2014 9:32:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Led by Gavin Seim.....
View Quote

Don't know who he is.
Link Posted: 11/5/2014 11:37:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Don't know who he is.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Led by Gavin Seim.....

Don't know who he is.

Neither do I but I will be going
Link Posted: 11/6/2014 2:13:37 AM EDT
[#4]
I will be going, with friends

I don't have an eagle, is that ok?
Link Posted: 11/6/2014 4:03:44 AM EDT
[#5]
I am Foing.
Link Posted: 11/6/2014 7:02:26 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/6/2014 7:07:15 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
A bunch of videos posted to Youtube showing this disobedience would probably make the news and get a lot of eyes to open.
View Quote

people openly doing private sales will probably get prosecuted, lose their voting and gun rights, and have a felony record.

people just handing guns around in a circle, will be ignored. LEO isn't going to do shit. MDA/WAGR will claim victory with "see! told you! merely handing a gun to someone is not a transfer!", and everyone will look like fools.

you need a WA AG written opinion that handing a gun to someone is a transfer under 594. THEN do your civil disobedience and challenge it in court for the BS it is.

absent a WA AG opinion ruling that handing guns is a transfer, this will simply backfire and you'll look like idiots in front of the media.
Link Posted: 11/6/2014 7:10:06 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 11/6/2014 7:40:39 AM EDT
[#9]
yes, passing guns in a circle will be retarded.

openly defying 594 with private transfers? hope you have a good criminal defense attorney. you're going to lose your voting rights, your guns, and probably your job. you'll be essentially un-employable for a long time. you'll have to decide for yourself if it's worth a criminal record for civil disobedience.
Link Posted: 11/7/2014 12:11:52 AM EDT
[#10]
gun go clockwise, dollar bills go counter clockwise.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top