User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/30/2014 11:18:50 AM EDT
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 11:52:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Thiefs suck.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 1:08:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Saw that on the news last night, I like that store... Bought a pistol there not that long ago actually.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 1:13:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

“We’re very concerned about where those guns are going to end up.  We certainly don’t want them being used in a shooting such as Marysville that just happened,” ATF Special Agent Brian Bennett said.
View Quote

It's a horrible thing but that guy is being a bit over dramatic. They'll most likely end up in the hands of a bunch of mexican criminals over on the dry side, much as the same as when Sportco was burglarized.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 6:02:35 PM EDT
[#4]
This seems to be a common MO... Not-so Discount Gun Sales in Vancouver had the same thing happen a couple years ago, and I'm sure I've read somewhere of another place up north with the same entry method.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 9:10:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 9:17:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Lynwood Guns in 2010 they came up through the floor where it overhung the bottom floor space.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This seems to be a common MO... Not-so Discount Gun Sales in Vancouver had the same thing happen a couple years ago, and I'm sure I've read somewhere of another place up north with the same entry method.

Lynwood Guns in 2010 they came up through the floor where it overhung the bottom floor space.

Same thing happened to Boerner's out in Kitsap County earlier this year, I think.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 10:38:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Voting "yes" on I-594 will prevent...

OK, there was no fucking way I was able to type that with a straight face.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 11:39:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Voting "yes" on I-594 will prevent...

OK, there was no fucking way I was able to type that with a straight face.
View Quote

C'mon.  We all know that 594 will stop all gun crimes.  

They will catch the criminals the very moment they run the background checks.  

Link Posted: 10/30/2014 11:58:13 PM EDT
[#9]
That is full of suck.

I like QT
Link Posted: 11/4/2014 9:48:22 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 11/4/2014 11:56:33 AM EDT
[#11]
This is awesome news, hope they get all of the guns back also.  
Quoted:
Thanks for the comments.

Thieves suck, however the clowns who broke into my store broke into the wrong location.   I guess they didn't notice that we are the "Official Police Supplier to the FBI National Academy Association" and a major donor to "Concerns of Police Survivors".

The FBI and ATF are both working this case and I have been in contact with their senior leadership in DC to ensure a high priority is put on this case.  They will catch the bastards

http://www.quanticotactical.com/david.jpg  
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/4/2014 3:00:22 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Thanks for the comments.

Thieves suck, however the clowns who broke into my store broke into the wrong location.   I guess they didn't notice that we are the "Official Police Supplier to the FBI National Academy Association" and a major donor to "Concerns of Police Survivors".

The FBI and ATF are both working this case and I have been in contact with their senior leadership in DC to ensure a high priority is put on this case.  They will catch the bastards

View Quote

awesome... I hope the fuckers get placed in a rapey prison after they are caught.
Link Posted: 11/4/2014 3:26:40 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Thanks for the comments.

View Quote

At least the suspects will get real prison time then. In Washington they'd get a hug and told not to do it again.
Link Posted: 11/4/2014 6:20:07 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Thanks for the comments.

View Quote

Go get em!!!
Link Posted: 11/4/2014 7:04:58 PM EDT
[#15]
They went through the roof of Wade's in Bellevue a few years ago. Explain to about noise and or movement alarms.
Link Posted: 11/4/2014 7:22:23 PM EDT
[#16]
So is it common for gun stores to keep firearms outside of a safe at night?
Link Posted: 11/4/2014 11:11:38 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

So is it common for gun stores to keep firearms outside of a safe at night?
View Quote

Yea, Kesselrings did it all the time.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top