Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/25/2014 6:09:09 AM EDT
Any intel?

How are things?

How are the polls?

Kinda of convenient this happens now of all times, is it not?
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 6:15:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Personally I don't think it's going to matter a whole lot.  The decision has been already been made in both camps on how they are going to vote.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 6:34:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Personally I don't think it's going to matter a whole lot.  The decision has been already been made in both camps on how they are going to vote.
View Quote

Is it neck and neck or are we winning?
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 10:29:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Nick Hanaeur already said some dumb shit about it

http://kuow.org/post/too-soon-nick-hanauer-posts-sarcastically-we-need-more-school-shootings
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 10:44:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Fairly certain it was gonna pass regardless.  Now it should just pass with flying colors.  

I am a little disappointed in the lack of support for no on 594 from large key players.  :(  

Link Posted: 10/25/2014 3:21:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Last poll had it at 60/40.  So figure in some bias in there, it's about 50/50.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 7:33:25 PM EDT
[#6]
I-676 in '97, the trigger locks and licensing initiative, polled high and was expected to pass easily. It failed with a 70% NO vote.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 7:46:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I-676 in '97, the trigger locks and licensing initiative, polled high and was expected to pass easily. It failed with a 70% NO vote.
View Quote

I remember voting on that. There are/were a lot of democrat gun owners in WA back then. I would hope it is still the same.
Link Posted: 10/27/2014 4:39:02 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Any intel?

How are things?

How are the polls?

Kinda of convenient this happens now of all times, is it not?
View Quote

Isn't it a little late in the game?

I mean, I know I get my ballot early... But how many people who ARE going to vote, haven't voted yet?

Vote-by-mail might actually help us here....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top