Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/22/2014 9:11:26 PM EDT
Looking for a brick and mortar gun store in the Maple Valley, Renton, Covington or Kent area.
Need a Commander guide rod and plug and some grip screws.  
Not paying Brownells more in shipping then the parts are worth if I don't have to.

Thanks in advance

ZM

Link Posted: 10/22/2014 9:17:46 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't know of any down there, but west coast armory in factoria is a good place. Its not too far from Kent.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 11:48:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Check out Bear Arms, a mile or two West of Covington.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 12:57:04 AM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Check out Bear Arms, a mile or two West of Covington.
View Quote
I recommend avoiding Bear, unless you like dealing with overpriced stuff sold by complete assholes.

Link Posted: 10/23/2014 4:09:48 AM EDT
[#4]
My friend has a shop in Renton it's called Pantel tactical, on 116th? Here's his site with contact info and address, panteltactical.com
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 5:05:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Finding a local store with stock of misc 1911 parts will be tough.  I would call Southridge Arms and Refinishing in Puyallup.  He does custom 1911 builds and may have the spares laying around the shop.

http://www.southridgearms.net

Then you have to ask yourself, what is cheaper, gas money to drive to a shop or shipping from Brownells?  I mean you can always find more stuff to order to justify the shipping costs.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:15:35 AM EDT
[#6]
the marksman in puyallup has some nighthawk stuff

also surplus arma and ammo in tacoma
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 3:38:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Rainer Arms in Auburn
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 6:13:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Order from Wilson combat. Shipping takes about a day since they are in oregon
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 9:48:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I don't know of any down there, but west coast armory in factoria is a good place. Its not too far from Kent.
View Quote

This, they have great CS and a good gunsmith who can help you, I only deal with WCA these days, they have three locations as well, but factoria is the flagship store.

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 10:40:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Good luck finding anything of the sort (or anything else ) in this state.

Shipping is cheaper than fuel here as well.

Welcome to this mess
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 3:01:01 AM EDT
[#11]
Discount Gun Sales

Link Posted: 10/26/2014 6:47:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Finding a local store with stock of misc 1911 parts will be tough.  I would call Southridge Arms and Refinishing in Puyallup.  He does custom 1911 builds and may have the spares laying around the shop.

http://www.southridgearms.net

Then you have to ask yourself, what is cheaper, gas money to drive to a shop or shipping from Brownells?  I mean you can always find more stuff to order to justify the shipping costs.
View Quote

I'm putting together an order to make it worth buying from Brownells.
I need some front sight inserts for my Buffalo Classic and some other misc stuff.  By the time I get done it should be worth it.
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 6:59:11 PM EDT
[#13]
Not south end but they have had some 1911 stuff when I needed it.  Problem is that you end up paying for that shipping in the markup.

http://www.adventuresportsgunhq.com
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top