Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/20/2014 2:42:12 PM EDT
The timing of the Seattle Times series of articles about lead contamination at shooting ranges is pathetic propaganda.  It is clear they want to frighten the gun-ignorant public about firearms using the entirely unrelated issue of lead phobia.

And not only is the Times' intent to frighten voters into passing I-594 but they also want to ban lead ammunition for hunting.  The Seattle Times is making a link between lead contamination, general public gun phobia, I-594 and then adding a ban on lead bullets for hunting on top of all that.

We are dealing with a lunatic Seattle press and their lunatic, freedom-hating Seattlite voters.  Just incredible and ominous.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 8:03:44 PM EDT
[#1]
But we have to ban lead ammunition to save the California Condor.. Oh, wait.... I mean, the spotted owl. Oh and the salmon too.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 9:29:17 PM EDT
[#2]
I got hit in the knee yesterday with a ricochet.  Didn't even leave a mark. :P

Am I going to get lead poisoning now?
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 10:55:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
But we have to ban lead ammunition to save the California Condor.. Oh, wait.... I mean, the spotted owl. Oh and the salmon too.
View Quote

I was actually about to say that it smells like the BS they used in CA for half their anti-lead crap.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 11:16:35 PM EDT
[#4]
It is the MO inSeattle, press the green button and all the sheep can hear manbearpig lurking in the shadows....it was Greg Nickles strategy for the initiation of the war on cars.  It works too, because the race panic has been played out...so now we associate cute animals and children getting lead with meat eating, working, minding our own business Americans.  Human beings always want to do what is right and good, sadly, there are people who are very adept at re defining ethics to fit their own insidious and self righteous agendas.

The previous argument failed, now they are playing the green card.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 11:18:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I got hit in the knee yesterday with a ricochet.  Didn't even leave a mark. :P

Am I going to get lead poisoning now?
View Quote

You may need a prescription for medical marijuana....it will help your judgement as well during the next election
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top