Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/9/2014 8:56:01 PM EDT
Westlake Park 11 am-2 pm
Don't let Bloomberg, Gates, and other the other Billionaire Elites buy your vote. Let them know that your rights are not for sale to the highest bidder. On Oct. 18th. we are going right to the heart of the fight in Seattle at Westlake Center Park. We will be speaking about gun rights and especially about why we must vote no on I-594. Save this date and plan to be there. This is going to be the last big chance to get the message out and is timed to coincide with the arrival of the ballots in everyone's mailboxes. Don't forget to talk to all of your neighbors, friends, family, and coworkers between now and then as well to let them know just how bad I-594 is and have them vote NO on it.
Hosted by:

Gun Rights Coalition

Gun Rights Across America Washington State

http://www.waguns.org/
http://www.washingtongunrights.com/

http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?131-Washington
and other Pro Gun Rights Groups across Washington.

Link Posted: 9/10/2014 12:00:02 AM EDT
[#1]
thanks for the tack

http://www.examiner.com/article/komo-to-host-town-hall-activists-announce-pro-rights-rally
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 1:34:35 AM EDT
[#2]
I'll be there
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 9:51:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Just remember folks... the media will seek out the looniest looking toolbags to take pictures of to portray us all as whackos...

http://www.columbian.com/news/2014/sep/15/local-politicians-candidates-differ-on-gun-measure/#
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 11:45:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the post. Will be there.

I am willing to give a ride to individuals, from the Sammamish/Redmond/Issaquah/Bellevue area as well, if anyone is in need of a ride.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 4:38:36 AM EDT
[#5]
I will be there!
Link Posted: 9/24/2014 11:15:23 PM EDT
[#6]
In. I can take 3 passengers from the I-90 corridor.

Don't forget, a lot of the old timers don't do social media. Be sure to personally invite your uncles, dads, neighbors, hunting buddies, etc.

I'll also post flyers at some of the local shooting ranges.  Next time you're at the LGS, ask them to help promote this.
Link Posted: 9/25/2014 3:28:33 AM EDT
[#7]
groom and dress nicely, don't be unhinged wackos, behave yourselves. no tactical tommy, no wifebeater william, no ninja nick.

present yourselves well. please!
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 7:24:10 AM EDT
[#8]
Man yall are about to get bent over... sorry to hear that.  This is the first I have heard of this thing its not getting much play on the east coast.  Good luck on stopping this unConstitutional BS....
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 8:53:48 AM EDT
[#9]
Can anyone point me toward a flyer I can hand out to advertise the event, and hang up at the range?

Link Posted: 9/26/2014 8:44:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 10:32:12 PM EDT
[#11]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks for the vote of confidence
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Man yall are about to get bent over... sorry to hear that.  This is the first I have heard of this thing its not getting much play on the east coast.  Good luck on stopping this unConstitutional BS....

Thanks for the vote of confidence
I wish I could say he was wrong.

Link Posted: 10/8/2014 6:36:31 AM EDT
[#12]
Seriously. Be there AND BE SQUARE. No AR open carry (even though still legal, we get it).

Long hair is fine. Tats fine. Just no hoodies or complete camo.

Bring a buddy or three. Preferably female.
Link Posted: 10/8/2014 1:08:24 PM EDT
[#13]
^^^ exactly. there's a time and place for OC, this is not the fight you want to bring OC to.

you won't bring people to your side by being adversarial or provocative.
Link Posted: 10/11/2014 2:35:14 PM EDT
[#14]
It's too bad this got scheduled right in the middle of modern firearm deer hunting season.  There are a lot of people who would probably attend otherwise.
Link Posted: 10/11/2014 4:48:03 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 10/12/2014 2:27:38 PM EDT
[#16]
I can see some libtard who borrow a buddies AR, open carry, and try and make a problem.  I hope I'm wrong though.  As mentioned above, this is not the time or place for OC or dressing or acting inappropriately.  Hopefully there is a huge turn out for this in our favor.
Link Posted: 10/14/2014 11:25:02 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Can anyone point me toward a flyer I can hand out to advertise the event, and hang up at the range?

View Quote

https://www.voteno594.com/media/1121/i594-08262014hq1.pdf

Link Posted: 10/17/2014 9:38:16 PM EDT
[#18]
TOMORROW

Anyone is welcome to park in my neighborhood and bus down with me. I'll be leaving home around 0900, Highland Park neighborhood in West Seattle.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 1:10:00 PM EDT
[#19]
Inbound

Rollcall: who is going, and do you want to meet up anywhere? I have a few protest signs, bumper stickers and a yard sign available for distribution

Link Posted: 10/18/2014 1:31:49 PM EDT
[#20]

On site. Already have an open carry type with a slung AK. ??

Link Posted: 10/18/2014 2:17:29 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

Talk to him and see if he is a Seattle plant.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 2:42:22 PM EDT
[#22]
King 5 on site

Eta komo 4 on site

Fox 13 is here
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 5:13:42 PM EDT
[#23]
In to see how it went was hoping to go but I'm stll stuck at work
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 7:00:51 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

View Quote

Good cats, they held the Open Carry Rally down South, have also come up for the rallies at the Capital. From Vantucky.
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 7:24:17 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

This idiot was all over the news, but I think he was one of ours.

Link Posted: 10/19/2014 8:23:11 PM EDT
[#26]
There was supposed to be a pro 594 rally today. I can't find any news coverage. Anybody know what their turnout was?

Link Posted: 10/19/2014 8:54:35 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

There was supposed to be a pro 594 rally today. I can't find any news coverage. Anybody know what their turnout was?

View Quote
KOMO reports about 100 people marched to turn in their ballots.  They also used footage from yesterdays rally.  Again, more lies put out by the pro-594 campaign.

Link Posted: 10/19/2014 11:47:46 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
KOMO reports about 100 people marched to turn in their ballots.  They also used footage from yesterdays rally.  Again, more lies put out by the pro-594 campaign.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The frigging pamphlet is a lie.   Any doubts about this will be counted if it does not go their way?

Can a referendum be nulified if based on lies?

Link Posted: 10/20/2014 2:08:13 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

The frigging pamphlet is a lie.   Any doubts about this will be counted if it does not go their way?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That would be a no. The law text is all that matters.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 3:57:34 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

http://www.northwestfirearms.com/attachments/635492661034250024-gun-rally1018-jpg.108539/
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://www.northwestfirearms.com/attachments/635492661034250024-gun-rally1018-jpg.108539/

Yup. He got lots of coverage - just what he was looking for. Unfortunately, it overshadowed the message and made everyone else look like a whacko. I do not understand why a-holes like this don't get it.

ETA: I am disappointed organizers did not ask him to put it away.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 2:13:05 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Yup. He got lots of coverage - just what he was looking for. Unfortunately, it overshadowed the message and made everyone else look like a whacko. I do not understand why a-holes like this don't get it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

he's probably a member here.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 6:41:35 PM EDT
[#32]
Somebody get that guy a new flag patch.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 2:05:07 AM EDT
[#33]
look at all the freedom lovers demanding that others conform.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 2:24:02 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

So I take it you are the genius that gave the lib tards just what they wanted in order to steal away the message the rally meant to send out?
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 9:18:00 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

So I take it you are the genius that gave the lib tards just what they wanted in order to steal away the message the rally meant to send out?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What message?   That someone can go out with a gun and there are no mass-killings because of that?    And, by the way, that guy was 100% following the law.

Those progressive-liberal rabble would use anything.  If not found they would lie and make it up.  

And, if it still does not go their way they will "count votes" in a way to make it happen.

Do you think they really care what anyone thinks about i-594?  That thing was rigged from the beginning starting by how they collected signatures.    Those criminals have been testing and using different ways to get their means in different States.  Here they know they cannot pass it legally in the Legislature so they go illegally in fraudulent referendums that they control.

We are not fighting a normal enemy.  This is a criminal scum that will use all subterfuges, lies and illegal ways to get their to end.  And you see how the cities, states and countries they control end-up.

Link Posted: 10/22/2014 9:43:42 AM EDT
[#36]
The swing voter is who we must influence. This guy in the photo isn't helping us much. WE can see that he didn't do anything wrong but average joe and Jane voter will see something different.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 7:32:59 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 8:33:49 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

What message was that bright boy? Oddly enough I didn't see you at the planning meetings. Didn't see you helping set up, tear down or talking to undecided voters. Maybe you're one of those stealth participants, standing on the edge, no sign, no way for anyone to tell you're a gun owner. Just another Butter.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 11:28:39 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

What message was that bright boy? Oddly enough I didn't see you at the planning meetings. Didn't see you helping set up, tear down or talking to undecided voters. Maybe you're one of those stealth participants, standing on the edge, no sign, no way for anyone to tell you're a gun owner. Just another Butter.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Actually no, I wasn't able to attend (notice I said THE rally, not OUR) unfortunately which means I was not a help, but better that than a negative influence on the point of the rally.

You must be that guy else you wouldn't be so pissy about the idiocy being pointed out.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 11:35:37 PM EDT
[#40]
I OCed an AK on the capitol lawn on the Jan 19th 2013 rally. There were rifles and pistols everywhere. I think there were one or two local news stations that basically talked to a couple people, they were in and out. The story on the news was probably less than 30 seconds total.

I would not have done the same at a comparatively low-key 594 rally, where the local media attention and hubris is focused like a laser beam.

Discretion is key here.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 5:51:11 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I OCed an AK on the capitol lawn on the Jan 19th 2013 rally. There were rifles and pistols everywhere. I think there were one or two local news stations that basically talked to a couple people, they were in and out. The story on the news was probably less than 30 seconds total.

I would not have done the same at a comparatively low-key 594 rally, where the local media attention and hubris is focused like a laser beam.

Discretion is key here.
View Quote

Exactly.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 10:26:43 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Exactly.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Discretion is key here.

Exactly.

Yup
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 6:07:05 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Discretion is key here.
View Quote
Yarp, and as I recall, the organizers of the rally asked that OC and camo be left at home, and the focus of the rally be on fighting a bad law of the basis of it being a bad law, not to "show off rights".

People OC pistols?  Sure, ok, it's a state right.. OC AK pistols because the wording on the law makes it count?  Eh... not as tactful IMHO.
Is what it is.  

Link Posted: 10/23/2014 6:47:31 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
Yarp, and as I recall, the organizers of the rally asked that OC and camo be left at home, and the focus of the rally be on fighting a bad law of the basis of it being a bad law, not to "show off rights".
People OC pistols?  Sure, ok, it's a state right.. OC AK pistols because the wording on the law makes it count?  Eh... not as tactful IMHO.
Is what it is.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Discretion is key here.
Is what it is.  

^THIS^

Link Posted: 10/23/2014 10:50:46 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

You must be that guy else you wouldn't be so pissy about the idiocy being pointed out.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

You got me, it was me. You must be a detective.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top