You creepin'?
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 12:49:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You creepin'?
View Quote

Or just lurking.

First time I've run into another arfcommer.
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 5:25:24 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

How was your coffee?

View Quote
Fuckin weird.

Link Posted: 8/31/2014 4:30:56 PM EDT
[#4]
What the fuck is happening in this thread
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 9:44:41 PM EDT
[#5]
you should get out more, I know more than 100 folks from here.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 5:17:10 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm in Lake Stevens, but don't think I had coffee today. I'm also pretty drunk, so maybe?
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 6:41:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Wasn't me.....I was over on the dryside for the weekend.

If coffee was involved..you may have run across the ever elusive and legendary DaBunny.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 6:42:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
you should get out more, I know more than 100 folks from here.
View Quote

do I know you?
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 12:59:43 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

If coffee was involved..you may have run across the ever elusive and legendary DaBunny.
View Quote

Maybe.  Was waiting in line at my drive through coffee place,  guy behind me honks and yells what sounded like "what's your screen name?"

My BFL is pretty small and low profile, just figured it had to be one of you boys.

Guess I should have yelled back, "9 mm or 45?"
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 1:17:30 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Maybe.  Was waiting in line at my drive through coffee place,  guy behind me honks and yells what sounded like "what's your screen name?"

My BFL is pretty small and low profile, just figured it had to be one of you boys.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

At the Shell station?
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 11:56:40 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

I heard most of his favs have been closed down do to extra good customer service!
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 1:59:29 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I heard most of his favs have been closed down do to extra good customer service!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol....never got the attraction myself....buncha low level ex-stripper skanks....look pretty good from 25 feet...get closer and it's epically oogly.  the one in front of my former employment  was scary nasty   go out to get a car to work on and there would be some scuz bucket  rubbing one out....my customers were not impressed.
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 7:50:01 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
lol....never got the attraction myself....buncha low level ex-stripper skanks....look pretty good from 25 feet...get closer and it's epically oogly.  the one in front of my former employment  was scary nasty   go out to get a car to work on and there would be some scuz bucket  rubbing one out....my customers were not impressed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

We have two local fav's, '76 station at 204 and SR9, and Lundeen's down by the lake. Both are run by the barista mafia, most of whom went to high school together. We regularly donate chick kibble as insurance.

Link Posted: 9/3/2014 8:54:39 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

We have two local fav's, '76 station at 204 and SR9, and Lundeen's down by the lake. Both are run by the barista mafia, most of whom went to high school together. We regularly donate chick kibble as insurance.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

76 at 204/Hwy9 is my regular weekend stop.
Link Posted: 9/6/2014 11:36:46 PM EDT
[#15]
Can you describe the offending vehicle?
Link Posted: 9/9/2014 5:34:31 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My coffee was good. I was disappointed Stephanie wasnt working.

low profile yes, but white stickers stand out.
Link Posted: 9/9/2014 12:23:46 PM EDT
[#17]
all these Lk. Stevens guys......I should shanghai you all with some beer to help me move my safe across my garage, so I can get it bolted down.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top