Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 5:43:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Not a good first half. Hopefully we will be able to get to Rogers in the second half, but not hopeful. They aren't calling any holding when they have handfuls of jersey, so I'm doubtful it will happen.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 5:48:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Way beyond "not a good first half".

They are sucking major ass right now.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 6:51:21 PM EDT
[#3]
It would have been real nice if the entire fucking team had decided to play but noo.

And now another interception. Jesus Titty-fucking Christ on a pogo stick.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 6:52:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Pathetic.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 6:53:56 PM EDT
[#5]
You heard about the traffic jam on I5?
So many Seahawks fans are jumping off the bandwagon that it's causing a major traffic jam.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 7:08:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Hold that bandwagon, I want back on!
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 7:24:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Holy crap! Overtime!
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 7:30:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 7:30:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!

Too bad our team in the last 5 minutes wasn't there the whole game!

Rob
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 7:31:26 PM EDT
[#10]
HOLY FUCK!
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 7:31:46 PM EDT
[#11]
HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 7:33:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Holy Crap!!!! That just happened!!!
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 7:36:07 PM EDT
[#13]
I'll never EVER discount the Seahawks again.

NEVER!
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 7:55:56 PM EDT
[#14]
I just don't know what to say.  I think I am finally starting to calm down.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 8:02:49 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 8:07:48 PM EDT
[#16]
Wow, just wow..........
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 8:21:35 PM EDT
[#17]
I just keep saying, "Wow."  Fortunately our daughter was at the neighbor's playing so she wasn't subjected to the barrage of "Holy Sh*t!", "Holy f*ck!", "I can't f*cking believe it" and "F*ck me" that filled the last 5 minutes of play!

Rob
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 9:17:46 PM EDT
[#18]
Craziest 4th quarter ever
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 11:45:59 PM EDT
[#19]
I think the Seahawks are going to have to play a little bit better for the Superbowl than they did for the conference championship.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 12:02:53 AM EDT
[#20]
I broke my TV too SOON!
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 12:15:10 AM EDT
[#21]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You heard about the traffic jam on I5?So many Seahawks fans are jumping off the bandwagon that it's causing a major traffic jam.
View Quote

NWCN Interviews Fans Who Left Early

Game Changing Fake FG was Ryan's Idea
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 1:42:44 PM EDT
[#22]
worst performance by any team that has EVER won a conference championship game. I'm not even going to bother watching the Superbowl. I'm a Raider fan. We hate the Seachickens and we hate Tom "The Tuck Rule" Brady too. **** these two teams. I hope they tie.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 1:53:01 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 3:08:24 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
worst performance by any team that has EVER won a conference championship game. I'm not even going to bother watching the Superbowl. I'm a Raider fan. We hate the Seachickens and we hate Tom "The Tuck Rule" Brady too. **** these two teams. I hope they tie.
View Quote

That's actually one of the great things about the win.  Even when they were at their lowest point, when everything was coming apart, they never gave up.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 4:48:21 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
The raiders, now there's a classy team..... The best 3-13 team to not make the playoffs.
View Quote

blah blah blah, get back to me when your team has 3+ championships. Sure, Oakland has had a few down years recently, every team does and Seattle fan (all 3 of them) know this well from their years and years of sucking. The johnny come lately bandwagon fans on the other hand, think the seahawks have 'always' been good.  I'm sure up north there are some real seahawk fans, but I get exposed to the worst kind of bandwagon fans down here in the Portland metro area. 15 years ago you didn't see ANY seahawks gear on peoples cars / clothes etc. Now it's wall to wall hawks crap. Gee, wonder why.  

At any rate, this SB is gonna suck no matter what happens. We either have to watch Tom flipping Brady celebrate or have to listen to Seahawk fan for another year. Uhg. I'm not even sure which is worse. Considering that I listen to a lot of sports talk radio during my commutes, I guess Brady winning would be better....but good grief, I feel like I need to go brush and use mouthwash after saying that.  
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 4:56:00 PM EDT
[#26]
Imagine how many people are kicking their own asses because they left early to get a jump on the traffic jam.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 6:16:30 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

blah blah blah, get back to me when your team has 3+ championships.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The raiders, now there's a classy team..... The best 3-13 team to not make the playoffs.

blah blah blah, get back to me when your team has 3+ championships.

The Raiders last SB win was in 1983. Nineteen-fucking-eighty-three. it's irrelevant to the modern game.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 8:14:04 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

View Quote

Raiders fan here.

I like the Seahawks, their win on Sunday was awesome.

I really liked the old AFC West, watching them all beat up on each other was great.

The Raiders were cheated out of a conference win but the Seahawks were cheated out of a Superbowl win.

The Tuck Rule is two seasons gone.

Like it or hate it, Brady is a good quarterback and the Pats are a good team.

Link Posted: 1/20/2015 12:57:11 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:The Raiders last SB win was in 1983. Nineteen-fucking-eighty-three. it's irrelevant to the modern game.
View Quote

I'd prolly say the same thing if my team had only been successful for the proverbial last 5 minutes too.  Oakland SHOULD have gone to the SB in 2001 if not for a bullshit conspiracy call, and they did go to the SB in 2002 with Gannon, where insider info from Chucky saved Tampa. It's not like it's ancient history, though I suppose it would feel like it if you only suddenly became a seahawks fan very recently...  
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 1:53:10 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I'd prolly say the same thing if my team had only been successful for the proverbial last 5 minutes too.  Oakland SHOULD have gone to the SB in 2001 if not for a bullshit conspiracy call, and they did go to the SB in 2002 with Gannon, where insider info from Chucky saved Tampa. It's not like it's ancient history, though I suppose it would feel like it if you only suddenly became a seahawks fan very recently...  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:The Raiders last SB win was in 1983. Nineteen-fucking-eighty-three. it's irrelevant to the modern game.

Five minutes + that last Super Bowl GB gave away the game yesterday, no one is saying differently.. but at least we're talking about current teams. Strategies, players, rules, conferences.. not much is the same now vs. the old school Raiders.

I really don't understand the hardon people have for calling out so-called "bandwagon" fans.. I personally grew up a Niners fan, and started rooting for Seattle when I moved here in '99. Everyone has to start somewhere.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 2:01:13 AM EDT
[#31]
You definitely moved up in the world.
Fuck the Niners, Fuck Sam Francisco.

Proud East Bay native here.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 2:04:03 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

What are you gonna do in Portland? Joe Montana and Jerry Rice, or the Seachickens?
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 2:14:49 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

What are you gonna do in Portland? Joe Montana and Jerry Rice, or the Seachickens?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Portland?

I was raised a Hawks fan, my Mom was born and raised in Tacoma, met my dad and moved to the East Bay of CA where they had and raised my brothers and I.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 2:22:13 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Portland?

I was raised a Hawks fan, my Mom was born and raised in Tacoma, met my dad and moved to the East Bay of CA where they had and raised my brothers and I.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Portland?

Sorry, I mean I grew up in Portland, but my grandad was from the Bay Area.. grew up with rooting for the Niners, and an abiding hatred for the Cowboys.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 2:22:21 AM EDT
[#35]
Yeah right guys.
Washington is just like California, hence my nickname of New Kalifornia for the evergreen state.
And Seattle ain't much different than SF.
GO SEAHAWKS!!
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 2:26:09 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Yeah right guys.
Washington is just like California, hence my nickname of New Kalifornia for the evergreen state.
And Seattle ain't much different than SF.
GO SEAHAWKS!!
View Quote

I wouldn't know, only been there twice, once for a Hawks game, once for a Mariners game.
I'm not a big fan of cities, which is odd because I grew up in the inner city.

Anything come out about Sherman's elbow yet?  Off to google I go.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 3:05:13 AM EDT
[#37]
Lynch is facing the possibility of more fines for his nut grab after the touchdown as well as not talking to the media following the GB game.
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 1:02:16 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Lynch is facing the possibility of more fines for his nut grab after the touchdown as well as not talking to the media following the GB game.
View Quote

I wonder if he'd get fined for doing the interviews but only saying "Hold muh dick!"
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 1:52:47 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:I personally grew up a Niners fan, and started rooting for Seattle when I moved here in '99. Everyone has to start somewhere.
View Quote

I KNEW there was something wrong with you!!!!!!!!!!!

Both you and my Dad, shesh.

Link Posted: 1/21/2015 2:20:09 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:I personally grew up a Niners fan, and started rooting for Seattle when I moved here in '99. Everyone has to start somewhere.

Past tense, bro. Past.
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 12:31:03 AM EDT
[#41]
So Lynch gets fined for a cup adjustment and not talking.  And the Pats get fined nuthin for adjusting their balls.  Way to go NFL.  Style over substance.
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 1:31:37 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
I wonder if he'd get fined for doing the interviews but only saying "Hold muh dick!"
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

"Hold muh dick BOSS"

Link Posted: 1/23/2015 2:21:09 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
So Lynch gets fined for a cup adjustment
View Quote

BAHAHAHA............Interesting pose for a cup adjustment! The fanbois and their excuses always crack me up
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 8:35:12 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

BAHAHAHA............Interesting pose for a cup adjustment! The fanbois and their excuses always crack me up
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's HUMOR, not an excuse or "fanbois" action.

Don't get me wrong...I like Lynch's play generally, but he is his own worst enemy.  But it must be nice not to care about getting fined $50k here and $20k there.  What I really don't get is how the NFL can fine guys for not feeling up to talking to the press.   Yeah, yeah, yeah...their organization, their rules.  But he's a freaking FOOTBALL PLAYER, not Ambassador to Mediaville.

Rob
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 5:03:29 AM EDT
[#45]
My wife pointed out the NFL is making a big damn deal about nut-grabbing... when Michael Jackson did it not that long ago during the halftime show at the Superbowl.  By invitation.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 7:10:13 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
My wife pointed out the NFL is making a big damn deal about nut-grabbing... when Michael Jackson did it not that long ago during the halftime show at the Superbowl.  By invitation.
View Quote

I don't think it's so much the NFL as much as it's the local media. I didn't realize how often he did it until I saw a photo montage of him doing it last night lol

I think the NFL is just tired of Marshawn Lynch's antics. No other player in the league gives them problems about talking to the media, and even when he does, they don't get anything out of him. Last weekend they caught wind he was going to wear some custom gold shoes. They told him he couldn't and he'd be fined so he said that that was ok. So then they stepped it up and said he wouldn't be allowed on the field with them, which would have applied some peer pressure.

Yeah, I think the NFL is just tired of Lynch.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 7:11:43 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Don't get me wrong...I like Lynch's play generally, but he is his own worst enemy.  But it must be nice not to care about getting fined $50k here and $20k there.  What I really don't get is how the NFL can fine guys for not feeling up to talking to the press.   Yeah, yeah, yeah...their organization, their rules.  But he's a freaking FOOTBALL PLAYER, not Ambassador to Mediaville.

Rob
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Rob

Couple months ago a woman on the morning KIRO show brought up a good point about his 2 $50,000 fines. He's got some non-profit that he asks people to donate too. Wouldn't it be best that he actually talk to the press and then donate that $100,000 to his own charity?
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 1:33:19 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I don't think it's so much the NFL as much as it's the local media. I didn't realize how often he did it until I saw a photo montage of him doing it last night lol

I think the NFL is just tired of Marshawn Lynch's antics. No other player in the league gives them problems about talking to the media, and even when he does, they don't get anything out of him. Last weekend they caught wind he was going to wear some custom gold shoes. They told him he couldn't and he'd be fined so he said that that was ok. So then they stepped it up and said he wouldn't be allowed on the field with them, which would have applied some peer pressure.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Guy beats his wife unconscious. NFL "Meh, you probably shouldn't do that. I guess."

Guy grabs his cup after a play. NFL "ERMAGERD YER CURRUPTIN' THE CHILRENS!!!!!!!!"
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 12:29:31 PM EDT
[#49]
GO HAWKS!!
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 2:31:03 PM EDT
[#50]
Go Hawks!!!
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top