Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/14/2012 5:22:40 AM EDT
Looking to get a 7.62 suppressor and would like to find a knowledgeable dealer to guide me through it.  Anyone have a recommendation?
Link Posted: 2/14/2012 8:33:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Where exactly are you?  If you are near Port Angeles I can recommend Phantom Firearms [email protected].  If you are in the Everett area, I would recommend Chip at Cascade Arsenal.
Link Posted: 2/14/2012 9:57:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Start by listing where you are located?  There are MANY suppressor dealers in WA state, and stock is never better with them becoming legal.  

I will throw a couple out there.  I met the owner (one man shop?) of Cascade Arsenal at a WAC show last year.  He was VERY knowledgable, polite, and professional gentleman.  I'm pretty sure he specializes in just suppressors which means he would be a good source of info.

http://www.cascadearsenal.com/

Rainier Arms in Auburn is also a large dealer and stocks many suppressors from several brands.  The models, prices, and if in stock is all listed on their site.

http://www.rainierarms.com/

P.S. be prepared for the 6+ month wait.
Link Posted: 2/14/2012 10:05:03 AM EDT
[#3]
WELCHERS in Tacoma and West Coast Armory in Bellevue
Link Posted: 2/14/2012 3:20:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Cascade Arsenal, Chip is great and will take good care of you. He is worth the drive even if you are not close.
Link Posted: 2/14/2012 4:59:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Cascade Arsenal, Chip is great and will take good care of you. He is worth the drive even if you are not close.

I drive 3 hours to go to Cacade. +1
Link Posted: 2/14/2012 5:22:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I drive 3 hours to go to Cacade. +1

Chip is a good guy- my first can is through him and my next one will be too!

Link Posted: 2/14/2012 7:53:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Cascade or Rainer are who I use. Both our GTG.
Link Posted: 2/14/2012 9:45:46 PM EDT
[#8]
I use JC Weaponry and Ortwein International for my NFA goodies.
Link Posted: 2/14/2012 9:52:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

This x2!

Link Posted: 2/14/2012 11:29:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Not to be confused, Cascade Armory in Arlington should still be up and running.  Jim Sinnema is a cool guy for sure, worth patronizing.    Also +1 for Ranier Arms, they too are worth trusting your  money with.
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 7:27:25 PM EDT
[#11]
Many thanks guys.  I may give Chip another try based on the recommendations here.  He must have been too busy last time I tried to get some answers.  I want to support good guys and want good service over price.  This is all new stuff to me and someone willing to guide me along is needed.

Thanks again!
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 8:59:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Small time NFA dealer here, so personalized service is my hallmark.  Helped quite a few get through their "first time".  The one challenge is that I don't have much stock on hand available for immediate sale (1x Outback IID and 1x Blackside), but lots of stuff in the safe waiting for F4's to come back....  

But so far, lots of good referrals in this thread, can't go wrong with any of them.
Link Posted: 2/17/2012 9:29:17 AM EDT
[#13]
Arms Of Justice LLC in Lynnwood Wa. Rocky the owner is a vendor for AAC and of course an FFL. he is working on getting Me one currently.
Link Posted: 2/17/2012 11:17:53 AM EDT
[#14]
Bob Young at Paine Field Instruments, has AAC, Gemtech. good guy to deal with.

Chip at Cascade is good to go also.
Link Posted: 2/17/2012 5:14:26 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Many thanks guys.  I may give Chip another try based on the recommendations here.  He must have been too busy last time I tried to get some answers.  I want to support good guys and want good service over price.  This is all new stuff to me and someone willing to guide me along is needed.

Thanks again!

He will guide you through the process.
Link Posted: 2/20/2012 4:29:25 PM EDT
[#16]
Nobody mentioned Wades? They are pricey on firearms but they are really good on cans. They have them in stock and they know how to do paperwork right. Choose one, hold it in your hands, pay for, spend 20 minutes doing paperwork and two months later they call you to come and pick it up.
Link Posted: 2/20/2012 6:01:14 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Nobody mentioned Wades? They are pricey on firearms but they are really good on cans. They have them in stock and they know how to do paperwork right. Choose one, hold it in your hands, pay for, spend 20 minutes doing paperwork and two months later they call you to come and pick it up.

You might want to add a few months to that-  It seems like the wait is about 5-6 months.  I bought mine back in October.... Still waiting.

Link Posted: 2/20/2012 6:25:58 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Where do you normally shop?  I ask because I've stopped by Wade's a couple times and seen their suppressor case.  Yes they have probably the best local selection I've seen in retail.  However the prices are HORRIBLE.  Easily 20-40% higher than anyone else locally.

Do yourself a favor, and don't shop Wade's.
Link Posted: 2/20/2012 10:05:53 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Where do you normally shop?  I ask because I've stopped by Wade's a couple times and seen their suppressor case.  Yes they have probably the best local selection I've seen in retail.  However the prices are HORRIBLE.  Easily 20-40% higher than anyone else locally.

Do yourself a favor, and don't shop Wade's.

BIG +1 on the BIG prices at wades

Link Posted: 2/23/2012 10:20:14 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 2/24/2012 11:13:15 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Thanks again!

Thing to remember is Chip dose not make his primary income from this.

If you call during the day expecting a call 5 min later you will be disapointed, hoever if you give him time you will be very happy.
Link Posted: 2/24/2012 11:13:46 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Wades?

Seriously?
Link Posted: 2/27/2012 4:14:23 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wades?

Seriously?

Well some people like taking up in the rear..  
Link Posted: 2/27/2012 7:01:23 PM EDT
[#24]
Stopped by Chip's suppressor booth at the WAC show last weekend and discussed some upcoming cans on the market.  Still a good guy if you are looking for a can!
Link Posted: 3/4/2012 10:51:58 PM EDT
[#25]
+1 for Chip

I have two cans sitting in Chip's safe waiting for my stamps to arrive...

That will make 4 cans purchased from him to date.
Link Posted: 3/14/2012 7:52:13 PM EDT
[#26]
I bought two suppressors from Wades. Prices were reasonable. I checked with other places. Paperwork was done right and fast. Wait was amazingly short.
At about the same time my co-worker bought one from Discount Ammo and Guns in Lakewood. They totally screwed up his paperwork and he had to re-do it. He did not get his can for 8+ months.

Seems like most people who talk crap about Wades suppressor deals never actually dealt with them. I shared my experience that is all. Adult people understand that, many people here do not. Then there is at least one ever present sodomite. Some sicko is very busy with his sick fantasies about taking it in the rear. To each his own. Some bring fruits of their deprived minds into absolutely any topic not matter how unrelated it is to their perverted sexuality.
Link Posted: 3/15/2012 3:41:49 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
+1 for Chip

I have two cans sitting in Chip's safe waiting for my stamps to arrive...

That will make 4 cans purchased from him to date.

We just moved a bigger safe into Chips place over the weekend so now he has more room for more cans
that are waiting for the stamps.

Link Posted: 3/15/2012 3:49:31 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I bought two suppressors from Wades. Prices were reasonable. I checked with other places. Paperwork was done right and fast. Wait was amazingly short.
At about the same time my co-worker bought one from Discount Ammo and Guns in Lakewood. They totally screwed up his paperwork and he had to re-do it. He did not get his can for 8+ months.

Seems like most people who talk crap about Wades suppressor deals never actually dealt with them. I shared my experience that is all. Adult people understand that, many people here do not. Then there is at least one ever present sodomite. Some sicko is very busy with his sick fantasies about taking it in the rear. To each his own. Some bring fruits of their deprived minds into absolutely any topic not matter how unrelated it is to their perverted sexuality.

I have purchased a few cans from wades and probably wont ever again as the prices are high enough
that after you purchase 3 cans you could have had the fourth for free if you purchased
them from Chip at Cascade.
3 of the same cans from wades =  $3,000
3 of the same cans from Chip = $2,400 and then spend the savings on another to hit the $3.000

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top