Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/11/2017 8:39:21 AM EDT
I have some property up in Lake Wallenpaupack and I replaced a part of our roof on our cabin. Does anyone know a company that will remove the old roof or even a reputable company that does small dumpster rentals. The excess can easily fit into the bed of a small pickup. 

Thanks for any info.
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 12:06:03 AM EDT
[#1]
I will ask around for you. I will try and find out what they would look to charge also.
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 7:18:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks. All the ones I found have 800 numbers and do not seem to be local(as if they contract it out or something).
Link Posted: 3/27/2017 8:15:42 PM EDT
[#3]
sent you a mess.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 7:28:23 PM EDT
[#4]
There is a company called affordable dumpsters. Not sure what they charge, but it's a small company.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 8:19:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the info gang. I am going up in April to open the place up and will be busy in May with it.
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 4:57:37 AM EDT
[#6]
Another method might be a "Bagster" marketed by Waste Management. They sell a nylon bag with lift rings sewn in at many big box stores. You fill it up and, for an additional fee, they come with a boom truck and take it away.
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 4:34:12 PM EDT
[#7]
How soon are you looking at having it removed? And to be clear it's on the ground currently?

Also no asbestos?
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 9:11:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Looking at towards end of may. It is roll roofing and tar paper that is on the ground already.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top