Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/20/2017 8:56:52 PM EDT
I'm not optimistic that he'll support it but I wrote him as soon as it was introduced and haven't gotten a response.
Link Posted: 1/20/2017 9:39:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Lol. I wrote him twice in December under the old bill and about a week ago under the new one. No reply still.
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 2:31:41 AM EDT
[#2]
We need to get this ass hat out in the primary.  I held my nose for him last election.
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 2:08:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Lol. I wrote him twice in December under the old bill and about a week ago under the new one. No reply still.
View Quote

Sane here.
Link Posted: 1/28/2017 1:27:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Sane here.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sane here.

Well, we've got six more years of him.

Casey is up in two I think.   Better to work on that one, while keeping your eye on toomey for shenanigans
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 12:10:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Read this bullshit closely.  
He has got to go. 

Link Posted: 2/25/2017 5:40:16 PM EDT
[#6]
How close Was his Re-election????

This where Toomey has his office in Harrisburg: 10th floor the last I looked.
Casey is a short block away.

I keep thinking of getting several dozen Law Abiding Pennsylvanians to make a call on them at the same time.  Make them KNOW how unhappy and disappointed we are at them.

Link Posted: 2/25/2017 6:47:52 PM EDT
[#7]
View Quote
I like the part about his non-opinion and how you have to have a FFL to buy NFA weapons.  He sounds like half the tards at the gun shows.
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 8:04:31 PM EDT
[#8]
I don't trust Toomey one bit... I sent him a letter requesting he support the bill along with my local Rep, Lloyd Smucker.  I received a very nice reply for Lloyd Smucker confirming his support for the bill in the House as well as HR38 in a week; wasn't expecting anything else as I know he is strongly pro-2A but I appreciated it.  Not a peep from Toomey.
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 10:01:09 PM EDT
[#9]
I still have not received a reply. Screw that guy. I'm not a tow the line type republican but he's the definition of RINO.
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 10:03:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
How close Was his Re-election????

This where Toomey has his office in Harrisburg: 10th floor the last I looked.
Casey is a short block away.

I keep thinking of getting several dozen Law Abiding Pennsylvanians to make a call on them at the same time.  Make them KNOW how unhappy and disappointed we are at them.

http://s6.postimg.org/7uv8prpi9/Where_Mailed.jpg
View Quote

Let me know the day.
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 10:57:02 PM EDT
[#11]
View Quote

Sweet no opinion coming from Toomey.

I like your beeper btw
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 11:14:15 PM EDT
[#12]
I am going to email Toomey right now requestion we know what his official position is. While he sits happily for the next few years his position could be in jeopardy if he doesnt fall in line with what his party wants. We'll see what he says, I may call him Monday too. We need to put the heat on him.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 10:56:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:Let me know the day.
View Quote
I'd love to get Every lawful Gun Owner to show up on his birthday.
By the way: Casey's office is less than 200 yards away.  
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 11:45:13 PM EDT
[#14]
This is Pat Toomeys position. He's not standing up for the law if he was hed be open about it rather than sending out emails about nothing.

Dear *******,

Thank you for contacting my office. I appreciate your taking the time to share your thoughts about current issues. Please be assured that constituent correspondence will receive a reply in the near future.

Sincerely,

Signature

Pat Toomey
U.S. Senator, Pennsylvania
Link Posted: 3/4/2017 9:24:24 PM EDT
[#15]
The office door we need to bang on is the state party leaders.  They could have primaried him out but for some reason like him.  It sounds like they are the ones who need to lose their jobs.
Link Posted: 3/4/2017 10:35:33 PM EDT
[#16]
We need to keep the heat up on Toomey and replace Casey
Link Posted: 3/8/2017 7:53:35 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I'd love to get Every lawful Gun Owner to show up on his birthday.
By the way: Casey's office is less than 200 yards away.  http://ar15armory.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/whistling.gif
View Quote

I'm down, let me know day and I will if possible. Hell, I will even bring my 5yo son and let him wear is Pepe shirt and manga hat :)
Link Posted: 3/8/2017 9:06:51 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I'm down, let me know day and I will if possible. Hell, I will even bring my 5yo son and let him wear is Pepe shirt and manga hat :)
View Quote

Id be down if we get enough people.
Link Posted: 3/16/2017 11:07:26 PM EDT
[#19]
Any update on his position? I see he just held a forum where he answered questions but I missed it. I just happen to see something about it in my spam folder so I didnt even know it was going on.
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 7:31:52 PM EDT
[#20]
I saw a bizarre thing on the way to work earlier this week.  I drop off some stuff a test lab near greensburg, then heading down 119 to 70 to head towards washington.
There is a Tahoe in front of me with a TOOMEY sticker on the back window, and an NRA decal right next to it.
The older man (wearing a suit) had to be some sort of staffer for toomey.   I don't think I have ever seen a toomey bumper sticker until now.  The guy generates about as much interest as a wet dishcloth.  That's why I figure the guy had to work for him.
Just the irony of that backstabber's name being placed next to an NRA sticker.
Link Posted: 6/3/2017 4:26:19 PM EDT
[#21]
You should have flagged him down and asked for his official position. Although its pretty clear now.
Link Posted: 6/3/2017 11:17:02 PM EDT
[#22]
Still no response.
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 2:41:18 PM EDT
[#23]
This statement from his website says it all..

"Senator Toomey believes that Congress can and should take common sense steps to protect the American people from gun violence. This is why he joined Sen. Joe Manchin in introducing the bipartisan Public Safety and Second Amendment Rights Protection Act, which would make it tougher for criminals and the dangerously mentally ill to obtain a gun."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top