Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/22/2016 7:45:14 PM EDT
Greetings,

The PA US 8th district house seat is up for grabs as current  Republican incumbent Mike Fitzpatrick decided to not run for re-election. In a field of 5 candidates (2 Dems, 3 Repubs), only ONE, Dr. Marc Duome thought supporting the 2A was important! He is also a political newcomer and not the party endorsed favorite. I had an opportunity to interview him for a blog I write a 2A column for, BuddySays.Net. Here's a link to the interview; I hope it can provide voters in the PA 8th some insight into his candidacy.  The intro has some brief info on the others running. Thanks for taking a look and be sure to get out an vote next Tuesday, April 26th!

http://buddysays.net/pages/DrMarcDuome.html

Regards, Jim
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 6:11:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Thanks, Jim!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top