User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 8:16:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I just posted a thread about this in GD...should have checked here first I guess.

I keep missing this when it pops up despite wanting to go...was thinking of heading out there today.  

What goes on at this thing ?
View Quote

Vendors sell stuff. Companies display stuff. Lots of camo.

Take a look at the exhibitor list and see if you think there are things worth seeing. There are some neat things depending upon your interests.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 9:40:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Thinking of stopping by after I'm done running service calls this morning.

Is this mostly just a exhibit show or are companies there actually selling products? I'm in need of more bullets and reloading supplies so it would be nice to kill two birds with one stone
View Quote

This is not a gun show with cheap supplies. The manufacturers are displaying the latest and greatest. If you want to fondle 20 variation of the Buckmark pistol for example. There are quite a few accessories for sale. Most people walk out with a t shirt, a free gun broker bag and a $10 soft gun case and little else.
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 4:17:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

This is not a gun show with cheap supplies. The manufacturers are displaying the latest and greatest. If you want to fondle 20 variation of the Buckmark pistol for example. There are quite a few accessories for sale. Most people walk out with a t shirt, a free gun broker bag and a $10 soft gun case and little else.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Thinking of stopping by after I'm done running service calls this morning.

Is this mostly just a exhibit show or are companies there actually selling products? I'm in need of more bullets and reloading supplies so it would be nice to kill two birds with one stone

Tried to buy a Geissele mk4 13" rail today at the show and they were sold out.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top