Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/24/2015 4:36:44 PM EDT
Hello all,

I recently found an article on a former Army rifle team member that set up a gunsmith shop
in the King of Prussia area. Lost the article.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 9:23:45 PM EDT
[#1]
If you need AR work Keystone Precision might be able to help, but they are towards Lancaster.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 9:34:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Thats him. Bless you sir!!
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 10:11:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thats him. Bless you sir!!
View Quote

http://stevereicherttraining.com/keystone-accuracy/
Link Posted: 7/25/2015 8:12:37 AM EDT
[#4]
He put some side charging handles on a couple AR's for me...great work.  I know it's not super complicated work, but in talking to the guy, you can tell he's got his shit together.

I believe he's a member here, IIRC

ETA: Just noticed Knife_Sniper replied with Keystone Precision and OP put in a link to an article about Keystone Accuracy...which is it?  I'm familiar with the latter.
Link Posted: 7/26/2015 9:40:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Keystone Accuracy

What is his ARFcom name?
Link Posted: 7/26/2015 10:18:17 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Keystone Accuracy

What is his ARFcom name?
View Quote

It was probably 2 years ago when I was at his shop, I haven't the foggiest idea at this point....sorry
Link Posted: 7/26/2015 8:28:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Lol I thought he was Keystone Precision from Blue Ball PA near shady maple. Whoops.

Keystone Accuracy from Blue Bell. Close enough.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top