Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/23/2015 7:05:16 PM EDT
Yeah, what's up with people from Pixxburgh not flushing the toilet after use.  I mean rilly !   This is NOT an isolated few people doing this, but the whole county....by and large.  I work in a building with over a thousand people on the West side.  We have great BR facilities and they are kept clean by a dedicated staff.  So what does everyone do?   Leave a disgusting mess in the facility that the next person has to deal with.  Pixxburgh......Get a life !  
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 7:50:34 PM EDT
[#1]
4/10
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 9:01:27 PM EDT
[#2]
West side? As in Crafton? As in are you surprised?

Link Posted: 7/23/2015 9:26:14 PM EDT
[#3]
I worked in a professional office building back in AZ. Pretty spotless except someone on the night shift would always fail to flush after dropping deuce.  That in and of itself was disgusting until you realize.....he never used paper.
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 3:01:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I worked in a professional office building back in AZ. Pretty spotless except someone on the night shift would always fail to flush after dropping deuce.  That in and of itself was disgusting until you realize.....he never used paper.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/24/2015 3:18:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Yeah, Crafton.....and everywhere else too !    Whadda bunch of slobs, once already !  And it goes without saying, yunz can always find about five gallons of Pee on the deck , in front of the urinal.   Time 2 clean this place up !  
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 11:52:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Don't resist op, get yer yinz on and help burg the shit out of everything else too

See that stop sign, the shop rules don't say nuthin
about stop signs having any meaning, go ahead roll it; park on the wrong side of the street too
crossing into oncoming traffic to do so, enjoy the freedom of
living in an 80 percent Dem majority city where civility
and rule of law isn't even a suggestion to be followed

Just don't look down at the sidewalks; highest density of discarded gum
and cig butts in the nation might make you wonder what soviet bloc ghetto you just landed in
after having your house sucked up in a tornado and plopped down like Dorothy's

Link Posted: 8/3/2015 6:36:26 PM EDT
[#7]
quit bean a jagoff
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 12:26:19 PM EDT
[#8]

Link Posted: 8/12/2015 3:03:24 PM EDT
[#9]
That's why they should all install those motion activated flushers, as soon as someone gets up  WHOOSH!
Link Posted: 8/12/2015 7:33:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That's why they should all install those motion activated flushers, as soon as someone gets up  WHOOSH!
View Quote

and mandate to flush one liberal communist  at a time
Link Posted: 8/16/2015 12:47:45 AM EDT
[#11]

I've never heard anyone in Pittsburgh say west side. West end, west hills but not west side.
Link Posted: 8/16/2015 2:50:35 AM EDT
[#12]
I don't flush public toilets because the handles are nasty. I try not to touch the door handles either, you know the majority don't wash their hands.

Not quite in Pittsburgh I live in Punxsy.
Link Posted: 8/17/2015 5:52:10 PM EDT
[#13]
U could always wash YOUR hands ...after the deed was done!  
Link Posted: 8/17/2015 11:21:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Pittsburgh is what it is.  Learn from this:

Video
Link Posted: 8/26/2015 12:38:02 PM EDT
[#15]
The essence of the video needs to be bolted to every rest room door, on a metal sign.   Sadly in Pizzburgh, the majority of the population is illiterate  so there's not too much hope around here......but hey, people....we got the Stillerz !
Link Posted: 8/26/2015 5:46:56 PM EDT
[#16]
nort side, sout side, west enn, ease enn all in Picksburg! we got Mike Vick now! got a luv it
Link Posted: 9/18/2015 10:07:15 AM EDT
[#17]
I've lived in the city for about 5 years now, never had a problem with this

I think the problem is with your coworkers, not the city
Link Posted: 9/22/2015 11:15:19 AM EDT
[#18]
Yunz are living in near total isolation.   Yesterday, the new record was set......what must have been a triple poop in our handicapped potty.  Finally worked up enough nerve to flush the dumb thing, and U guessed it  -  half the contents of the bowl was on the deck,,,chasing me outta the BR as fast as my two little feet  could travel. The cleaning crew for our building was in high gear for most of the afternoon....in massive recovery mode.   I gotta admit....this would have been awesome on Youtube !  
Link Posted: 9/24/2015 6:06:33 PM EDT
[#19]
I think someone is trolling....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top