Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/22/2015 12:59:05 PM EDT
Anyone have a good recommend to install some HD's in a G19 in the BucksCo/Montco area? I have Quinby's about 5 minutes from home and I go past American Arms every morning. I usually do most of my business through AA&A but I'm not sure if they do any gun smith work. Granted, I could always just stop in and ask but that quickly leads to more buying. And, of course, Glock doesn't seem to list any certified armorers on their website.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 1:14:19 PM EDT
[#1]
How far are you from Willow Grove NAS?
Clayton's on 611 has a gunsmith, John Robinson, who does good work. But I've had other guys there push Glock sights for me without issue. I will warn that the Trijicon rear sights have always been tight for me and the last set needed a tiny bit of filing to get on.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 1:32:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Clayton's on 611 has a gunsmith, John Robinson, who does good work. But I've had other guys there push Glock sights for me without issue. I will warn that the Trijicon rear sights have always been tight for me and the last set needed a tiny bit of filing to get on.
View Quote

I work about 10 minutes from them but I'm not the biggest fan of their CS. While they are better than they have been in the past, they still seem to have the personality of sand paper at times.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 9:03:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I work about 10 minutes from them but I'm not the biggest fan of their CS. While they are better than they have been in the past, they still seem to have the personality of sand paper at times.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Calling it CS is a stretch.
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 12:02:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Aw man, I went down to Delaware County yesterday, and if I would have known I would have brought my sight tools.  I would have done it for nothing!
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 8:20:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Anyone have a good recommend to install some HD's in a G19 in the BucksCo/Montco area? I have Quinby's about 5 minutes from home and I go past American Arms every morning. I usually do most of my business through AA&A but I'm not sure if they do any gun smith work. Granted, I could always just stop in and ask but that quickly leads to more buying. And, of course, Glock doesn't seem to list any certified armorers on their website.
View Quote

Hemcon9 aka Sean at cdi in Chalfont is a good dude and should be near you. I would but I am kinda far away.

EtA: he truly us about the best you can find in that area, I can't find his contact info as I have lost it due to a screwed up cell phone but I belive it was cdi gun and knife works, anyway i am sure Google can help with that.
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 9:17:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Hemcon9 aka Sean at cdi in Chalfont is a good dude and should be near you. I would but I am kinda far away.

EtA: he truly us about the best you can find in that area, I can't find his contact info as I have lost it due to a screwed up cell phone but I belive it was cdi gun and knife works, anyway i am sure Google can help with that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I forgot about him. Thanks! He sharpened a knife for me when he used to be on the other side of Sellersville in the old shop.
Link Posted: 5/26/2015 2:46:56 PM EDT
[#7]
I have a sight pusher you can use if you want to meet up.  I'm in Allentown.
Link Posted: 6/8/2015 7:19:21 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Second this.

Sean is my go to gunsmith.

I've also had him fix work other alleged "gunsmiths" in the area have done substandard.

He does great work.
Link Posted: 6/11/2015 1:43:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Sean is one of the best:

C.D.I. Custom Knife and Gun
Chalfont,  Pa. 18914
215-996-1603

[email protected]

Visits to his shop are by appointment only.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top