Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/4/2015 9:42:48 AM EDT
And now living in Delco anyone else out there
Link Posted: 4/4/2015 10:11:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Montgomery here, post up in the roll call thread. Quite a few members from your area.  Enjoy your newly restored freedoms and pumping your own gas.
Link Posted: 4/4/2015 1:04:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Montgomery here, post up in the roll call thread. Quite a few members from your area.  Enjoy your newly restored freedoms and pumping your own gas.
View Quote

Lol about the only thing good in NJ was the lower gas price and they pumped it for you but being as I still work over there I still can reap that benefit
Link Posted: 4/5/2015 1:48:55 PM EDT
[#3]
best of both... cheap gas, NFA

Quoted:

Lol about the only thing good in NJ was the lower gas price and they pumped it for you but being as I still work over there I still can reap that benefit
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 4/6/2015 8:56:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Where about in Delco?
Link Posted: 4/7/2015 3:25:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Where about in Delco?
View Quote

Wallingford
Link Posted: 4/8/2015 5:17:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Former PRoNJ person as well. Moved to Pittsburgh over 2 years ago and love every minute of it.  So does the family.  When I have to go back and visit family in that armpit of a state I count the minutes that I will be leaving.
Link Posted: 4/8/2015 7:08:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Wallingford-Swarthmore is about as close as you can get to Jersey here in Delco.

They bleed lib there.

Im in Media, we got two gun clubs and no local police in the Lima area where I live by Linvilla Orchards.

Congrats for making the move over the bridge though!!

Go get your 30 rd mags and you conceal permit WITH NOT hassle!!!
Link Posted: 4/11/2015 6:33:55 PM EDT
[#8]
When I moved here 2 years ago the first thing I did was unpin my AR15 stock and I bought 3 30 rounds mags. I went to the sheriff office and applied for my LTCF.
Link Posted: 4/11/2015 6:34:30 PM EDT
[#9]
When I moved here 2 years ago the first thing I did was unpin my AR15 stock and I bought 3 30 rounds mags. I went to the sheriff office and applied for my LTCF.
Link Posted: 4/15/2015 12:34:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Wallingford-Swarthmore is about as close as you can get to Jersey here in Delco.

They bleed lib there.

Im in Media, we got two gun clubs and no local police in the Lima area where I live by Linvilla Orchards.

Congrats for making the move over the bridge though!!

Go get your 30 rd mags and you conceal permit WITH NOT hassle!!!
View Quote

One of the first things I did was get my carry permit, as for the 30rd mags well let's just say I won't have to buy any because of the move what are the two gun  clubs you talk of I know about field and stream what is the other.

Link Posted: 4/15/2015 3:47:24 PM EDT
[#11]
Congrats on your escape from PRofNJ !    That place needs to fall into the Atlantic Ocean, along with NYC !
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 12:53:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Moved to Wallingford little over a year ago from NJ as well. Most of the people are cool. Lots of liberals but no one's given me shit yet. I ipen carry and cc depending on where i am, what i'm wearing. Neighborhood is nice. People are friendly, welcome to Wally world!
Link Posted: 4/21/2015 5:42:14 PM EDT
[#13]
LOL

Quoted:
Congrats on your escape from PRofNJ !    That place needs to fall into the Atlantic Ocean, along with NYC !
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/22/2015 1:54:49 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
LOL

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
LOL

Quoted:

I agree
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top