Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/1/2015 7:08:55 PM EDT
One of my foster dogs, The Dude has a potentially great home. He is a small, probably pit bull mix. The problem is geography. I'm in Kentucky and The Dude needs a ride to Washington state. Flying is out. Land based per courier is prohibitively expensive.

Sooo...I'm taking a long shot here.  I'm hoping to find an RVer, long haul trucker, vacationer or a trans continental wanderer that might be travelling anywhere near the Midwest to the northwest. Get us close and I'll figure out the rest. I'm not rich but will kick in some gas $$$, Semper Fi Dog Rescue stickers for your gun safe or car, tons of good karma and internet fame.

He is 42 lbs. absolutely a sweet heart and great in the car. (~14 hrs from the gulf to me, no kennel box, no problems). The timing is up to you but I have 2 Arfcom teenagers on the receiving end waiting for their dog. Thank you for considering, Joker1

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 1:50:27 PM EDT
[#1]
If for some reason the pup comes up to the DE, MD, PA area before heading West shoot me an IM. I'll see if I can convoy him out to the western part of the state for you and I'd be willing to travel a little bit south to make it happen.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 2:04:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If for some reason the pup comes up to the DE, MD, PA area before heading West shoot me an IM. I'll see if I can convoy him out to the western part of the state for you and I'd be willing to travel a little bit south to make it happen.
View Quote

I'm sorry but I'm unclear. What state?
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 7:00:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Western part of PA. Sorry. I'm not traveling anywhere, but I'd be willing to get him further West in PA. I'm by Philly.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 7:04:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Western part of PA. Sorry. I'm not traveling anywhere, but I'd be willing to get him further West in PA. I'm by Philly.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks. I'll keep you in mind.
Link Posted: 3/16/2015 1:54:17 AM EDT
[#5]
I am planning on driving back to PA (Lancaster County) from Western WA around mid-May to pick up my Bridgeport mill.  If you are still looking for transportation for this guy at that time, let me know.

Tim
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top