Items that I would be interested in there

JM stamp lever action guide guns and/or winchester trappers

pistol ammo

of course ar15
misc accessories & parts

or should I wait for the Harrisburg show MARCH 21 - 22, 2015
Link Posted: 2/25/2015 8:32:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Its an Appalachian Promotions show so I will not be attending. The last one was very disappointing and they are apparently not allowing any competition to their regulars to sell at the show.
Link Posted: 2/25/2015 11:46:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Its an Appalachian Promotions show so I will not be attending. The last one was very disappointing and they are apparently not allowing any competition to their regulars to sell at the show.
View Quote

Yep, I dont know how dealers put up with that shit.
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 7:38:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

What's the story on this, I have found its hit and miss. With that being said. I am going to check it out on Saturday.
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 9:21:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the info. I am going to pass on this show now and wait for the Harrisburg show.
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 8:07:14 PM EDT
[#5]
An ammo seller was called a few days before a show and was told he was not allowed to attend, refund was in the mail. He had been attending this show for a few years and not done anything wrong.  It was found the ammo seller who sets up in the lobby doesn't like the competition and getting under cut so he complained to his buddy, the promoter. That same show had a lot of empty tables and tables selling crap.

All the other promoters put on good shows, I now avoid this promoter and the shady shit he pulls. Who want to go to a show where there is no competition and only one major ammo seller.

The Harrisburg one is good, you can go both days for one price.
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 8:24:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Lol, that dude complained. I never Even considered getting anything from him as he is always higher than aim shipped.
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 8:44:54 PM EDT
[#7]
I might try to go Sunday morning.
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 11:16:10 AM EDT
[#8]
Theres a gun show this weekend in Wind Gap for anyone near Northampton/Monroe Counties (right off 33).. small show (150 tables) but usually pretty decent.

WindGap Gun Show
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 8:34:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Great show today
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top