Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/25/2015 8:46:40 PM EDT
Hi Folks I'm new to the board but thought I'd pass along what a great experience I had today with Sean Reed at CDI custom in Chalfont PA.  I had my new AR-15 sent from gubroker to sean to make it NJ compliant.  He did a hell of a job and he waited until I could get there in person to determine the best place to pin the stock.  I was impressed by how careful and precise he was with everything he did.  It was well worth the 1:45 min drive from Jersey.   I'm new to rifle shooting but I thought I'd throw my opinion out there as my experience validates everything I've read online about CDI custom.

William
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 9:39:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Yep, Sean is a good dude and does nice work.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 11:36:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Sean does great work, and well worth the drive as you said.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 9:44:43 PM EDT
[#3]
CDI is top notch
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 10:51:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Great Guy and Great Gunsmith.
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 2:26:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Another thumbs up.
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 12:33:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Another happy customer of Sean here too

Sean, is the man when it comes to gunsmith. His work and prices are excellent.
Great communication and fast turn around, we r lucky to have him on the forum also.
I have to drive couple hours to his place but its worth it.

Link Posted: 1/29/2015 4:11:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Me too, me too.

He does a great job.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top