Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/18/2014 9:15:08 PM EDT
I posted on here a while back about getting my PA hunting license and was directed to the PA website.  Got the license in the mail today!  A question I have is about the Doe application.  i understand that its probably too late to send in an appplication for one, but I'm looking into next year.  Along with the hunting license came a couple pink envelope sheet like things for the permit.  It says I can mail in up to 3 application in one pink envelope.  Now heres the stupid question:  How the F do I open up that pink envelope?  And what application do I fill out?  And how do I insert said application into this pink sheet like envelope?  Maybe I'm just slow today (or any day for that matter) but I am totally unfamiliar with this pink envelop/doe permit process.  Any help is always appreciated.
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 12:51:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Regulation guide has doe  tag schedule. Out of state applications are recieved 2 weeks later that residents. The pink envelope has a pocket for app and check. You must put 2 stamps on evelope as 1 is returned with doe tag.
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 3:23:37 AM EDT
[#2]
They should have sent applications too but if not there is one in the digest that can be cut out. You can probably get one on their website as well. The pink envolope is just folded in half and on the inside there is a black stripe with an opening to slide the app in.
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 11:00:17 AM EDT
[#3]
The application is one of those little yellow sheets attached to the license. Another one is your deer tag.

The instructions for submitting you antlerless application are pretty straightforward, they are step by step in the regulations book. Tape the edges of the pink envelope - if you just use the pre-applied glue the gap is large enough for your check to slip out.

Don't forget to tag your deer as soon as you get to it. I like to use a piece of cooper wire and tuck the tag inside the ear so it doesn't pull off while I drag the deer. Report your kill.

You can take a doe with your antlered license during flintlock.
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 11:06:45 PM EDT
[#4]
2B is the usually the only area with any left after about the end of Sept most years.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top