Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/19/2014 10:02:29 PM EDT
I want to sell a few on Gunbroker, UPS requires next day air, approx cost $100. FedEx is the same, so do we have any FFl's in Deleware county / Phila area that will provide a shipping service ?
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 10:28:46 PM EDT
[#1]
I know there are some out here near Pittsburgh that will, but of course that doesn't help you.

Are you sure it's next day air? I used to send handguns via Fedex and it was typically around $50. I think they would require that I send them second day air.
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 10:20:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Tanner' s Sport Center in Jamison, PA used to.
They shipped a couple for me but it's been a while.
Not sure if they still do or what they charge.
Give them a call  215-343-3103
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 3:44:37 PM EDT
[#3]
I use Locks in Philly.  They charge like 20-25bucks plus actual shipping and insurance
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 5:20:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I know there are some out here near Pittsburgh that will, but of course that doesn't help you.

Are you sure it's next day air? I used to send handguns via Fedex and it was typically around $50. I think they would require that I send them second day air.
View Quote

Last one I shipped via fed ex was just via their priority service. I am pretty sure the require it only be signature required unless it has changed in the last year or so. Cost was $38 insured and it was a bushmaster arm pistol.

According to fedex.com there are no listed restrictions or shipping types on firearms.

Firearms
Carrier will transport and deliver firearms as defined by the United States Gun Control Act of 1968, between areas served in the U.S., but only between:
Licensed importers; licensed manufacturers; licensed dealers; licensed collectors; law enforcement agencies of the U.S.or any department or agency thereof; and law enforcement agencies of any state or any department, agency or political subdivisions thereof; or
Where not prohibited by local, state and federal law, from individuals to licensed importers, licensed manufacturers or licensed dealers (and return of same).
Carrier cannot ship or deliver firearms C.O.D.
Upon presenting the goods for shipment, the person tendering the shipment to Carrier is required to notify Carrier that the shipment contains a firearm. The outside of the package(s) must not be marked, labeled or otherwise identify that the package(s) contains a firearm.
The shipper and recipient must be of legal age as identified by applicable law.
The shipper and recipient are required to comply with all applicable government regulations and laws, including those pertaining to labeling. The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives can provide assistance.
Carrier will transport small-arms ammunition when packed and labeled in compliance with local, state and federal law, and the Hazardous Materials section of this Service Guide. Ammunition is an explosive and must be shipped separately as hazardous materials. You agree not to ship loaded firearms or firearms with ammunition in the same package.
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 12:52:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Auger Precision Firearms in Levittown, he is by appointment only.

Address:
Auger Precision Firearms
5903B Bristol-Emilie Rd Levittown PA 19057

Telephone:
267-585-3655

http://augerprecisionfirearms.com

Ask for Leon

NOTE:
For individuals, you can only ship priority overnight to an FFL.  It has to be priority overnight, with tracking.  
An FFL can send it 3rd class parcel post if he wanted to another FFL, and it would be okay.  
You as a non FFL, can not ship any firearm from individual, to individual, no matter what.  
When in doubt, let an FFL ship it for you.

Leon also has the best price on transfers in the area.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 1:24:55 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Tanner' s Sport Center in Jamison, PA used to.
They shipped a couple for me but it's been a while.
Not sure if they still do or what they charge.
Give them a call  215-343-3103
View Quote

Tanner's $50
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top