Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/1/2014 2:37:27 PM EDT
Hi all i am in canonsburg for a long weekend and just thought now would be a great time to apply for pa pistol permit and apparently washington county does not issue permits to out of staters so my question am anywhere close to a county that would let me apply for a permit today or monday thanks in advance dan.
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 3:22:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Westmoreland county is my answer did some calling around and they said no problem.
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 5:49:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Do you have a NY CCW?  PA only issues non resi to people who have a permit from their home state if their state issues them.
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 6:27:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Berks is still issuing along with centre I have heard correct he would need an full carry in nys to apply.
Link Posted: 9/7/2014 5:16:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Got the permit in ten days with no issues and yes have ny ccw.cant say enough on how polite Westmoreland sheriffs deputy's were also.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top