Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/1/2014 10:01:49 AM EDT
Anyone been to any of the indoor range classes at TROP?

They are affordable classes, around 75 dollars.

Looking at the carbine low light specifically.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 4:09:02 PM EDT
[#1]
This may help.

see below...thanks
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 12:14:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 3:14:09 PM EDT
[#3]
I will say this about Phill: that dude is a BADASS in competition.  Watching him shoot in person is quite the humbling experience, like I'm not able to type a sentence as fast as he'll zip through a stage, or even two.  Super nice guy too.  If you get the chance to learn from him, DEFINITELY take it.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 7:15:35 PM EDT
[#4]

I was in the shop a few weeks ago and was very impressed. The Manager approached me, a random customer, and gave me and my wife a full blown tour of the place, including the cigar bar, corporate meeting room and exercise room upstairs. We had a nice discussion about the owner and his goals for the store and  the firearms community in general. He really took his time with us and answered all of our questions.  Its a top notch facility and I high recommend it. On the way out he gave us a gift card to the range.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top