Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/17/2017 9:01:19 PM EDT
So I moved up to the valley in November.  Moved here from Tucson and I really like it, and the job I moved up for.

I'm renting out in San Tan Valley at the moment and my lease runs out in December, so I'm trying to decide if I want to buy a house.

I'm a bit concerned that now isn't a great time to buy, but I'm no real estate smart guy, nor do I pretend to be.

I'd like to talk to a realtor and see if what I'm looking for is realistic.  

I work near Phoenix-Mesa Gateway airport, and I'd like something within 15-20 mins of there.  I'd like to get closer to a freeway than I am now.  Chandler/Mesa/Gilbert/AJ/Queen Creek are areas I might be interested in.

I have a great deal on the house I'm renting, and really like my landlords, so....even though I feel dirty 'throwing' money away, other than being far from things, I've got a good thing going and am happy with the house/agreement. 

Any advice?  Buy?  Wait? 
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 9:12:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Feel free to shoot me a PM. I'd be happy to answer anything I can.
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 3:28:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Just bought my second home, built it out by Eduprize in STV. If you want someone that knows the local market (is a STV resident), and works hard, then shoot me a pm and I'll get you her address.
Link Posted: 8/19/2017 4:33:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Do not use Sarah Lossing...she is horrible.
Link Posted: 8/19/2017 8:51:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Steve Padilla

Great guy and knows his stuff, best of all, wont bullshit you.

Edit:  just realized you said east valley.  He's on 107th and McDowell but he does go all over the phx metro area.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 12:37:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Any advice?  Buy?  Wait? 
View Quote

I'd look in the county island between Queen Creek Proper and Southern Gilbert.  Chandler Heights area etc.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top