Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/7/2017 7:28:55 PM EDT
My wife has a conference in Scottsdale in September and I'll have some down time to shoot. Thanks!
Link Posted: 8/7/2017 7:30:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Decent for sure.

I prefer Ben Avery myself.
Link Posted: 8/7/2017 7:57:48 PM EDT
[#2]
It's a pretty nice range.
Link Posted: 8/7/2017 11:02:41 PM EDT
[#3]
It's so nice to be able to zero at 50yds then pop rounds off at the 200 & 300yd steel to confirm. That would be a 30-40min process between ceasefires at Ben Avery.

The steel / carbine / shotgun matches are fun. Esp if you are in that part of town. I've never done the skeet lanes out there.
Link Posted: 8/8/2017 1:02:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Great place for sporting clays but it is too hot now. Rifle range is shaded so that is good.
Link Posted: 8/8/2017 1:25:10 AM EDT
[#5]
not bad at all, a bit busy, but still good
Link Posted: 8/8/2017 1:46:59 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Great place for sporting clays but it is too hot now. Rifle range is shaded so that is good.
View Quote
Dumb question.. And I couldn't find the answer, but are all trap/skeet fields supposed to be oriented in the same direction?

Ben Avery is the only place I've ever done clayst, and the sun can be a real bitch in your eyes in the morning.
Link Posted: 8/10/2017 1:47:16 PM EDT
[#7]
I am a Match Director at Rio Salado. If you are into action shooting, it is the GLOBAL EPICENTER for these disciplines, and definitely not to be missed. If you send me an IM with the dates you are in town, I can tell you what options you have for matches. BREAKING NEWS: On Saturday September 2nd we will be running a completely new Action Rifle match... perfect for the AR aficionado.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top