Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/22/2017 12:46:22 PM EDT
Who do you guys use for your home alarm monitoring and security company? I already have an alarm installed at our house, but I need to have some things reprogrammed and in thinking about having it monitored as well. Features I'm looking for are the ability to arm and disarm remotely, as well as to monitor from my mobile phone. Future plans include CCTV capability.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 4:48:59 PM EDT
[#1]
BONDS ALARM 602-955-3990.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 9:33:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Simplisafe - Monitor it yourself and pay much smaller fees
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 2:09:25 AM EDT
[#3]
I would purchase a separate CCTV system with mobile monitoring features, rather than a security system with that functionality rolled in. Most systems that do a bit of everything, rarely do any of it really well.

That said, it really depends on what system you have installed and what it is capable of.

Starting from scratch? Simplisafe is very good for the money, easy to set up, and super customizable. Monitoring is inexpensive as well...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top