Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/11/2017 10:34:11 PM EDT
Anyone with experience driving from Phoenix AZ to Bismarck ND?  I was told to avoid Denver, Colorado Springs area due to the traffic.
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 2:12:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Nope, but google maps shows going through Utah and Gran Junction versus Colorado Springs and Denver is 25 minutes faster if you left now.  So factoring in going through Denver possibly when the city is "awake" would definitely extend your drive if you don't need to or want to see the place.  But then again that is assuming you're not towing a trailer, in a U-haul or something where sticking closer to major resources may be worth the extended time.
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 3:53:00 AM EDT
[#2]
I drive it all the time, my most favorite daily commute!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top