Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/22/2017 10:59:27 AM EDT
I just can't get comfortable with the idea of sending my NFA stuff out of town. I know it's usually very safe but.....

These guys are really good. I took a lower to be engraved last week. The owner, Jeff, gave Mrs. AZNemesis50 and me a complete tour of the place and engraved my lower while we watched. It was pretty cool and only took a few minutes after setup.

We also looked at the USS Arizona medallions they made for the memorial to honor all lost that day. It was very somber to read the names, ranks of those killed.

This was the third lower they've done for me and I would use them again.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 3:02:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Yup

Jeff is a good dude and his work is even better.

I've since moved to PHX and I'd consider driving down when I need something else done.  
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 8:59:24 PM EDT
[#2]
He did some work for me.  Top notch. If I didn't live here I would ship it to them after experience with others.
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 7:24:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Any pics of their work? Where on a lower do they do the NFA engraving?
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 7:28:58 PM EDT
[#4]
where are they located exactly and how much was it? oh and pics?
Link Posted: 3/31/2017 6:23:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Sorry, no pics, they will put it anywhere you want it. As for cost, I really don't remember as I had several items to engrave and he gave me a quantity discount.
Link Posted: 4/1/2017 11:44:15 AM EDT
[#6]
I forgot I had pics. They'll ask where you want it engraved. I'm not really sure where all they can engrave, this was where I wanted it. $55 for engraving, $10 more if you want them to blacken it.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 10:15:13 AM EDT
[#7]
I had an AR engraved recently as well. Great experience. Highly recommneded
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 12:29:52 PM EDT
[#8]
any luck getting a trophy shop to do engraving?  $50 to engrave something just seems like a lot.   If I had known where the prices had gotten to, I would have form 1'd a cheap lower vs. a Colt.   And gone nuts with the dremel.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top