Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/11/2017 2:51:16 AM EDT
Every single station was playing the same exact thing, it was creepy. I couldn't figure out what was going on, I texted some people but they had no idea what was happening either.

Anyone else notice that?
Link Posted: 1/11/2017 3:04:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Wife said she heard it too.
Link Posted: 1/11/2017 3:23:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, pissed me off,  had to go to the independent stations like 103.1 to avoid it.
Link Posted: 1/11/2017 3:29:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Shit man I was ready to pop p-mags lol. I couldn't figure out wtf was going on and google had nothing on it.
Link Posted: 1/11/2017 6:39:15 AM EDT
[#4]
What was it they were playing?
Link Posted: 1/11/2017 8:13:58 AM EDT
[#5]
You mean as in FM? Thought it died with cassette tapes...
Link Posted: 1/11/2017 3:37:14 PM EDT
[#6]
ASU produced some documentary and had all the major radio stations in the valley play it at the same time. That's about all I could find out about it.
Link Posted: 1/11/2017 6:37:59 PM EDT
[#7]
I believe they did that on TV too @ the same time...  about the opioid/heroin epidemic.
Link Posted: 1/11/2017 7:42:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I believe they did that on TV too @ the same time...  about the opioid/heroin epidemic.
View Quote

yeah they did, I thought my TV was jacked at 1st
Link Posted: 1/12/2017 1:21:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Yea, the "If you have any medicine in your cabinet, your kids are going to turn into addicts and die!!!" program.

It was on every local TV network and all but a handful of Radio stations.

Luckily I found reruns of MASH still playing on 1 station...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top