Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/5/2017 6:53:06 PM EDT
All,

Anyone recommend someone that does top shelf work to do a home inspection for me?  Dont want anything missed. I am not asking for someone to do it for free, just looking for the best company or person to hire to do the work.

Please advise and thank you,

Dan
Link Posted: 1/5/2017 7:27:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Probe Inspections Facebook Page

Probe Inspections Website

Owners name is Brewster Bray. He knows his stuff (HVAC, roofing, foundations, electrical, plumbing, etc). I have been recommending him for 15 years. He did an inspection for a friend of a friend recently and they hired him to do a bunch of remodeling work too.

Very detailed reports and he will spend as much time as needed to inspect the ENTIRE property.

Brewster Bray - (480) 580-2725
Link Posted: 1/5/2017 10:11:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Owners name is Brewster Bray. He knows his stuff (HVAC, roofing, foundations, electrical, plumbing, etc). I have been recommending him for 15 years. He did an inspection for a friend of a friend recently and they hired him to do a bunch of remodeling work too.

Very detailed reports and he will spend as much time as needed to inspect the ENTIRE property.

View Quote

Many thanks for the recommendation. Brewster sounds top shelf across the board. Cant wait to meet him on Saturday. Once again,  Arfcom comes through. Thank you Kevin!
Link Posted: 1/6/2017 12:10:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Hope it works out for you. What part of the northwest valley? I'm near 83rd and Lake Pleasant.
Link Posted: 1/6/2017 12:16:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Hope it works out for you. What part of the northwest valley? I'm near 83rd and Lake Pleasant.
View Quote

Right now i am in fletcher heights near 83rd and Beardsley but am buying a new home in vistancia.
Link Posted: 1/6/2017 12:20:00 AM EDT
[#5]
I'm in Fletcher Heights too. SW corner of 83rd and Lake Pleasant. I think at least one Arfcomer lives up there too. Good luck with the move.
Link Posted: 1/6/2017 11:10:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I'm in Fletcher Heights too. SW corner of 83rd and Lake Pleasant. I think at least one Arfcomer lives up there too. Good luck with the move.
View Quote

Oh great.  Another arfcommer in vistancia.  There goes the neighborhood.

Link Posted: 1/7/2017 5:11:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

What a morning! Brewster spent time going over everything and I really mean EVERYTHING and then taking the time to educate me on each part. This gentleman shows how a business should be run and performs above and beyond. I cant thank you enough Kevin for recommending Brewster. Am absolutely confident in the house I am set to purchase and how to take care of it.
Link Posted: 1/8/2017 1:00:10 AM EDT
[#8]
Glad it worked out. He originally was the inspector on a house that I was selling and the buyers sent him over. He impressed me so much I have recommended him and used him often.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top