Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/4/2016 4:48:06 PM EDT
Bullhead city, to be precise...

My father needs the dryness for his health and I need to keep an eye on him... if it doesn't pan out, I can always move back. But I am curious to try a new place..

Any advice?
Link Posted: 12/4/2016 5:05:55 PM EDT
[#1]
BHC, prepare for extreme heat and a bunch of meth heads.
Link Posted: 12/4/2016 8:29:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Bring a skilled trade.
Link Posted: 12/4/2016 9:03:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Bring a skilled trade.
View Quote

Does exotic dancing count?

Seriously though, I am concerned about that front everywhere. This whole MAGA thing can't happen quick enough...
Link Posted: 12/5/2016 1:32:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Its just as dry in alot of places that dont get that hot.
Im not kidding you, it is really, really bad.

Its certainly not small town, main street America, but its not so bad.
Dont let guys from Phoenix tell you Bullhead is high crime

Let me know if you need any assistance, Im fairly local, and in town at least once a month. Just dont ask me to come down from June through September unless you have a boat and beer.
Link Posted: 12/5/2016 3:05:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Ah Bullhead… Searching for something positive to say…maybe I am just negative tonight. Let’s see it has a Sam’s Club and you can gamble across the river in Laughlin. The river is fun if you boat or jet ski. Oatman is fun if you like to feed carrots to donkeys, the off roading can be quite fun.
It does have it’s share of Whiskey Tango type’s of crime, and if you get into something more than a broken bone they do send you to Las Vegas for treatment. Snow Birds in the winter will clog traffic and drive a normal person nuts.
I am just down river and I limit my time in the Bullhead area, I might be a snob though.
I am a snob, we have the same issues, just less mobile homes.
Link Posted: 12/5/2016 6:43:47 AM EDT
[#6]
not a ton of work there im guessing but if you got a plan and youre a good worker im sure youll be okay. Its cheap to live in AZ so you can get by on a little.

Also just in case.  Dont ever vote for a democrat.  EVER
Link Posted: 12/5/2016 6:26:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Also just in case.  Dont ever vote for a democrat.  EVER
View Quote

Rest assured, I'd sooner piss glass than vote for Hillary or her brethren...
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 12:11:43 AM EDT
[#8]
Bullhead City you say?

Egads.

Let me know if you're looking for some apartment even if temporarily. Adobe Highlands. I know the owner and the district property manager.
Link Posted: 12/8/2016 12:35:53 AM EDT
[#9]
Where the hell is Bullhead city...

Move to Vail, it's still dry and we need more republicans to redden Pima county up.
Top Top