Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/26/2016 3:11:29 PM EDT
CZ loves to release stuff and never actually ship them.

Been looking for a P-01 Omega Convertible for a year now.  Still vaporware.  

Anyone actually seen one in person?   The East side CZ dealers just laugh, but maybe one of the west side guys has one.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 2:36:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Is this what you seek?

http://cz-usa.com/product/cz-p-01-%CF%89-convertible-omega/

And have you tried Davidsons? They seem to be pretty good at getting things for the local dealers around here where I live.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 4:42:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, but I want to hold one in my hands rather than order blindly.'

(most of the big internet re-shippers don't have any in stock anyway)
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 4:50:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Just finding a regular P01 locally isn't that easy, so I think the Omega version will a real unicorn.  

You might call Cabelas and see if they have one in stock, or if they'll have another store send one over.
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 1:12:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just finding a regular P01 locally isn't that easy, so I think the Omega version will a real unicorn.  

You might call Cabelas and see if they have one in stock, or if they'll have another store send one over.
View Quote

About a month back Merchant Firearms down in Chandler had a regular P01 - I was debating the P01 or SP01, and went with the latter. They might have an Omega model as well.
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 3:38:50 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

About a month back Merchant Firearms down in Chandler had a regular P01 - I was debating the P01 or SP01, and went with the latter. They might have an Omega model as well.
View Quote

I hate to drive through Chandler, but they are not that far from here.  The Omega trigger isn't as good as the original CZ trigger, but it's the only way to get a safety instead of a decocker on an alloy frame.  I'm done with steel frames for carry.
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 7:11:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Merchant and Randall's were both a bust.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top