Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/26/2016 1:38:54 PM EDT
I'd like to know, because I want that unicorn

Between as far south Yuma to up north Flagstaff and various therebetween's, I have never seen one in all if the shops. Used at that.
Link Posted: 11/26/2016 4:43:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 2:33:35 AM EDT
[#2]
I'd really like to have one. I need a politically correct rifle to take into CA for a trip next year and I am not castrating my freedom loving AR15's just to make the 'tards that make and want those laws feel any better about themselves.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 10:35:00 AM EDT
[#3]
I used to have a PC4. I regret selling it. The one thing I remember is that it was incredibly heavy for what it was, but it was awesomely short. It did spend some time at the Ruger factory getting repaired (like 3-4 months), but they fixed it for free and it was convenient as I just dropped it off in town.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 6:59:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I used to have a PC4. I regret selling it. The one thing I remember is that it was incredibly heavy for what it was, but it was awesomely short. It did spend some time at the Ruger factory getting repaired (like 3-4 months), but they fixed it for free and it was convenient as I just dropped it off in town.
View Quote
How did it shoot and were getting mags for it a pain? I'd get a PC4 if I couldn't get a PC9 just because.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 9:30:04 PM EDT
[#5]
It was a decent gun. Like me I said, I regret selling it. It's actually the reason I don't sell guns anymore. Seemed accurate enough for me (I had a police trade in with the ghost rings, which is not as accurate as the standard sights, but definitely faster). Unfortunately, it spent half the time I had it at Ruger due to the firing pin spring breaking, which caused it to fire bursts (yeah, really bad). It took the same mags as the Ruger pistols, so I didn't have too much problem finding them in town, even if they were kinda expensive. I think the mags I had I found in the bin at High Noon.
Link Posted: 12/1/2016 6:31:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Really like my PC4, great little rifle.
It's my carry rifle when I'm out on my quad.
Mags are easy to find, and it's accurate as heck.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top