Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/25/2016 1:08:58 PM EDT
I've been to Teds but it's not 100 yards. Plus you can't sit.

I want to be able to sit and relax and sight in two AR's before I go back to desert shooting.

I know C2 has an indoor range but is it 100 yards and can you sit?

Any other places?  Preferable ones that don't mind steel instead of brass. I shoot mostly brass but I'm also tuning a new gas block and I want to set it so it reliably shoots steel too.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 2:01:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Your three sitting options are Rio Salado Sportsmens Club(Usery pass) in north Mesa, Phoenix Rod and Gun at South Mountain in Phoenix, and Pinal County Public Shooting Range in Casa Grande.

C2 is 50ft for pistol, 75ft for rifle, and standing only, Caswells is 75ft and i think it is the same for Shooters World.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 4:42:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks!
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 5:02:18 PM EDT
[#3]
No problem.  I use benched ranges to sight my rifles in too.. it is just easier than driving to the desert, ball parking distances with a gps just to fire a few 5 shot groups.. and that is assuming that all the good spots are not taken.
Link Posted: 10/29/2016 9:44:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Went to rio salado today. It was retry good. No complaints.
Link Posted: 10/30/2016 1:13:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Nice!  That is my outdoor range choice when I need one.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top