Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/19/2016 1:13:34 PM EDT
Anyone know of anyplace (prefer the East Valley) that has Aero lowers in stock?

Also, has anyone tried the Quentin Defense lowers?  I see they have some in stock for $90.

My daughter want's me to build her her own AR.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 1:33:54 PM EDT
[#1]
QD are gtg
Check liberty pawn for Aero, they are a stocking dealer for them.  89 or 99 last time i was there.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 3:24:43 PM EDT
[#2]
QD makes awesome products. I run only their recievers, upper and lower. I have one of their barrels but haven't got to try it out yet.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 12:29:04 AM EDT
[#3]
I have had two defective lowers from QD, however they fixed one and replaced the other with very little hassle so they're GTG in my book.

With that said, Merchant Firearms and Quick Guns both stock Aero receivers. I believe Area 15 does also but last time I was in their prices were a little
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 12:46:36 PM EDT
[#4]
If anyone is still looking, I just picked up a stripped Aero for $85.90 out the door from Tombstone Tactical.  They also had some Andersons which were apparently more expensive although that didn't make sense to me.  And lastly they had a Noveske Gen 3 that I was lusting after
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 8:32:07 PM EDT
[#5]
I stopped by Quentin Defense on my way home from work today - they're out of forged lowers but had several of their billet lowers in the case
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 11:38:41 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I stopped by Quentin Defense on my way home from work today - they're out of forged lowers but had several of their billet lowers in the case
View Quote

Bummer, I was going to swing by there Monday and get one...
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 12:09:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Nowadays, you'll have to travel to the west side to get any lowers.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 2:47:48 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

View Quote

Scottsdale Gun Club is loaded with many flavors of lower, including Aero.

Link Posted: 10/23/2016 8:01:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Came to say this, last time I was there they plenty of lowers and some pistol marked as well.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 7:17:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Merchant Firearms, 48th and Chandler had Aero lowers last Friday. They usually sock several different brands. Usually have both AR-10 and AR15.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top