Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/26/2016 12:17:52 PM EDT
We recently moved from out of state and my wife's Dental Hygiene license did not transfer to Arizona.  She needs your help to find a Dental Hygiene board exam patient so she can get back to work.

If you, or someone you know wants to be paid for a dental cleaning and:

• Has not had their teeth cleaned for 5+ years

• Is 18 years or older

• Available for screening and dental x-rays (no cost to the patient) any weekday prior to the exam

• Is available between 10/20 - 10/24 for the exam. It will take approximately 1/2 a day, either morning or afternoon. Exam is at Carrington College in Mesa, AZ

We will pay the patient $200 cash after the exam is completed.

Please PM me if you can help, or if you have any questions.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 2:35:25 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm in Tucson or I'd be all over this, my wife was a patient for a gal that took her boards a few months ago, was a piece of cake for her and her friend passed with flying colors. Hopefully someone answers up, free bump.

Lame-O that her license won't transfer!!!
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 3:08:02 PM EDT
[#2]
AZ seems to have some issues with certain medical type licenses not transferring.

My sister in law moved with her family here from GA just last month and for one simple word that she put on her app with AZ (PCT) they are now asking for freaking test results and the test exam dats from 15 years ago when she passed all that to become a nurse as well as her previous employer(hospital) to provide a letter with all her previous duties to make sure that's"PCT" is the same thing as she's applying for blah blah

AZ has reprocity with many states when it comes to nursing licenses but that word she used which actually was her job title at the hospital but I guess AZ doesn't use that title. So that's why she needs all this crap.

Btw OP I sent you an email.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 7:40:02 PM EDT
[#3]
PM sent
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 11:54:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Sorry all my dental exams are current. I am having an Arizona license issue to. Been practicing for 25 years and had one bad job experience 15 years ago I resigned from. Since I resigned I had to declare it on the application. Despite five positive letters of recommendation and an otherwise spotless record , they opened up a board investigation and won't rule on my application until the quarterly board meeting at the end of September. While I am otherwise loving Arizona, having to wait three months to hopefully be issued a license before working had been tough. Thankfully the wife starts her. High paying job next week, and we did have about 20k on the side to keep us going for a while. Interesting enough her time from application to license in hand was just three weeks.
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 3:07:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Would do it as well but I have my teeth cleaned twice a year, sry bud.
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 6:13:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks to everyone who pm'd me.  I've made contact with a couple of good guys.

This means a lot to us, especially my wife.  She was stressing hard about finding a patient in a new city where we know so few people.  Lo and behold, within a day of posting on ARF, she seems to be set up!

I'll be in touch again soon with those who were able to help out!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top