Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/23/2016 10:11:20 AM EDT
Seems like I saw a thread quite a while ago  here that someone had recommended an attorney to get their right restored after a felony.

Good friend of mine had felony charges at least 20 years ago and I told him that there was a way to get his rights restored.

I have never had any reason to use an attorney so I have no clue, but I am pretty sure it has been talked about here in the past.

Link Posted: 8/23/2016 11:25:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Where is his felony out of?  If it's an Arizona felony I could help or point him in the right direction
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 11:26:39 AM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Where is his felony out of?  If it's an Arizona felony I could help or point him in the right direction
View Quote
I know that it was not in AZ.

I think he said Ohio,, but I will find out.

Thank you.

ETA:

Yep...Ohio

Link Posted: 8/23/2016 12:39:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Then he would need to either contact the court in Ohio where his conviction is out of to get the paperwork to motion the court to restore his rights or hire an attorney there.
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 9:56:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Call Marc Victor.  He probably can't do it as an AZ attorney, but ought to be able to refer someone.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top