Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/20/2016 1:56:24 PM EDT
This is total BS , Murray Snow should have recused himself and a new unbiased judge should have heard the case . Joe is being RAILROADED. Every one is entitled to a fair and unbiased judge in America .  I understand Snows bitch with Joe over investigating Snows wife statements , but I do not think Snow can be fair with Sheriff Joe .  .
http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/phoenix/2016/08/19/arpaio-criminal-contempt-decision/87587572/
Link Posted: 8/20/2016 5:01:36 PM EDT
[#1]
yeah, for sure he was railroaded. i hope everything works in his favor. i already cast my ballot for him!

Bruce
Link Posted: 8/21/2016 10:10:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Oh Poor poor poor Joe... "railroaded" by the man..

:rolls_eyes

That old fucking piece of shit should of left awhile ago; there have been plenty of good candidates that could of stepped in and taken the reigns and not cost Maricopa county what... over 150 million now in bad decisions, just in settlements alone.

Link Posted: 8/21/2016 10:27:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

That old fucking piece of shit should of left awhile ago; there have been plenty of good candidates that could of stepped in and taken the reigns and not cost Maricopa county what... over 150 million now in bad decisions, just in settlements alone.

View Quote

S>T>F>U> asswipe if you dont like it here get the fuck out.
Link Posted: 8/21/2016 11:49:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Its amazing how many people like Arpaio but have no clue as to how evil that man is. It's like trump and a cult of personality.

Link Posted: 8/21/2016 12:02:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Don't much care for Sheriff Joe myself, but if he is indeed being railroaded it is wrong.
Link Posted: 8/21/2016 10:48:50 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

View Quote

Joe seriously needs to go.  Half the time he has no idea where he is...
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 11:17:58 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 8/22/2016 12:31:34 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Is that you Joe?

Link Posted: 8/22/2016 2:53:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Would you anti Joe people prefer Dipshit Clarence Dupnik ?
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 3:10:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Joe gets the job done, and is on the right side. He's no John McCain.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 3:38:53 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

Why is it all the fanboys think there are only two options?  There are candidates running who are far better than Joe.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 3:58:49 PM EDT
[#12]
The primary looks to have Joe winning by a landslide.

It's Penzone we need to worry about. Not Joe making it out of the primary.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 3:59:58 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

Dumbdick retired and we're now saddled with his protégé Nanos, who is already being investigated by the Feds.  But I'd take Joe any day over Nanos or Dumbdick.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 4:47:02 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Dumbdick retired and we're now saddled with his protégé Nanos, who is already being investigated by the Feds.  But I'd take Joe any day over Nanos or Dumbdick.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Dan Saban is a good choice.  Joe has the vote locked up due to every other Sun City resident being on the posse.  Never said he was dumb.

Link Posted: 8/22/2016 5:00:20 PM EDT
[#15]
Like any of this matters.

Sheriff Joe could be caught balls deep in a 12 year old boy and AZ would still vote for him.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 6:32:03 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

Please post a link.  Not doubting you, just hadn't heard this before and now am very curious.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 6:38:28 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Please post a link.  Not doubting you, just hadn't heard this before and now am very curious.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://tucson.com/news/blogs/police-beat/fbi-investigating-sheriff-s-department-over-spending/article_071a46ba-2649-534b-ac28-8aaa8a768a10.html

Eta:  Google search yields more results, including that Nanos right hand man killed himself, which has led to more speculation about what's going on with PCSO.

https://arizonadailyindependent.com/2016/06/20/under-fbi-investigation-pima-county-sheriff-chief-of-staff-gagnepain-takes-own-life/
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 6:41:59 PM EDT
[#18]

I am not a fan boy of Joes ,but I do respect him for doing the job the people of Maricopa county pay him for . No one is perfect ,but Sheriff Joe is doing the best he can with the resources he has .
Lets get real ,Joe's problems started when he pulled on SUPERMAN'S cape. He enforced the laws Obama wanted unenforced , and got into a pissing match with our POS president. If we want to be honest about this we can not blame Joe for doing what he was trained to do and did for 40 years ENFORCE THE LAW . Joe has a big mouth and is a media hound ,people who break the law don't like him. His attitude is a product of the time he spent as a FED . Obama wants open borders and a lawless USA , Joe wants to enforce federal immigration laws and for that Obama and the left will nail his ass to the barn door if they can . The real problem is the illegal criminals and BHO , not Sheriff Joe . Now no matter weather you like Joe or not , he is still entitled to a un bias judge and he will not get that with Murray Snow .  So in the end he should be judged fairly without bias or a political agenda .That is what all honest citizens want and  are entitled to .
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 7:12:39 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I am not a fan boy of Joes ,but I do respect him for doing the job the people of Maricopa county pay him for . No one is perfect ,but Sheriff Joe is doing the best he can with the resources he has .
Lets get real ,Joe's problems started when he pulled on SUPERMAN'S cape. He enforced the laws Obama wanted unenforced , and got into a pissing match with our POS president. If we want to be honest about this we can not blame Joe for doing what he was trained to do and did for 40 years ENFORCE THE LAW . Joe has a big mouth and is a media hound ,people who break the law don't like him. His attitude is a product of the time he spent as a FED . Obama wants open borders and a lawless USA , Joe wants to enforce federal immigration laws and for that Obama and the left will nail his ass to the barn door if they can . The real problem is the illegal criminals and BHO , not Sheriff Joe . Now no matter weather you like Joe or not , he is still entitled to a un bias judge and he will not get that with Murray Snow .  So in the end he should be judged fairly without bias or a political agenda .That is what all honest citizens want and  are entitled to .
View Quote

Oh geez.

Joes the one who wipes his butt with both the US and State constitution. He's the one since his first years in office that sought warrants to pursue his political enemies, wire tapped without warrants, harassed any of his detractors, fires his entire SWAT team when they didn't campaign for him, and caused several millions in county losses for going after anyone in government that he perceived as a threat.

I can't count how many actual criminal cases got thrown out from Joes politicizing, his willing gneiss to record privileged attorney client conversations, his vengeful treatment of certain inmates, or his choosing to pursue criminal charges just for FaceTime in front of a camera.

It would be helpful if you actually knew what you were talking about rather than falling in for Joes piles of lies. The damage he has done to that SO is very sad. He has destroyed a LOT of the inter agency cooperation local agencies used to have with the so. It's gotten to the point where several agencies refuse to be on any task force that has mcso presence.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 7:24:53 PM EDT
[#20]
I do know what I am talking about ,and even a murderer is entitled to a FAIR TRIAL.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 9:17:15 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I do know what I am talking about ,and even a murderer is entitled to a FAIR TRIAL.
View Quote

Then you should be equally pissed when the murderer is let go because Joe bugged the conversations between him and his attorney.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 9:25:27 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

This guy does get it.

As far as I'm concerned, vote for whomever you'd like in the primary. It's futile, as Joe will still win by a good margin, but at least those lost primary votes won't end up hurting us in the long run. It's not like those knobs that are going to vote for Gary Johnson in November. Most of them absolutely despise Hillary, and yet they are just ultimately voting for her by casting meaningless votes for Johnson.

At least Ward has a chance of pulling ahead of McCain. So I'm all about pushing for her.

My concern remains for November. Those of you that despise Joe, will you be voting for Penzone? Or not voting at all? Both those choices are ultimately votes for Penzone. We need a sheriff that puts a middle finger up to BHO, Hillary, and other politicians/policies/agencies like them. Joe is that man. Penzone is not.

And similarly, while I'm all on board the Ward train...if McCain unfortunately triumphs in the primary, like it or not, he'll still be getting my vote in November. I sure as shit won't be voting for Kirkpatrick, or not voting at all - which, as already explained, would both be the same thing.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 9:32:12 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Oh geez.

Joes the one who wipes his butt with both the US and State constitution. He's the one since his first years in office that sought warrants to pursue his political enemies, wire tapped without warrants, harassed any of his detractors, fires his entire SWAT team when they didn't campaign for him, and caused several millions in county losses for going after anyone in government that he perceived as a threat.

I can't count how many actual criminal cases got thrown out from Joes politicizing, his willing gneiss to record privileged attorney client conversations, his vengeful treatment of certain inmates, or his choosing to pursue criminal charges just for FaceTime in front of a camera.

It would be helpful if you actually knew what you were talking about rather than falling in for Joes piles of lies. The damage he has done to that SO is very sad. He has destroyed a LOT of the inter agency cooperation local agencies used to have with the so. It's gotten to the point where several agencies refuse to be on any task force that has mcso presence.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Oh geez.

Link Posted: 8/23/2016 12:36:53 PM EDT
[#24]
Better get use to him , he is leading in the polls and is predicted to win by a landslide .
He will have the job as long as he wants .
And even if he were Jack the fucking Ripper , he is still entitled to a fair trial by an un biased judge .
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 3:08:18 PM EDT
[#25]
ya it looks like penzones rainbow rumprangers have a problem with joe maybe there afraid thell get deported.
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 3:54:32 PM EDT
[#26]
I support the guy, but about mid-term I would think he'd go beyond the egocentric style of leadership he shows, put someone in place who will embrace aggressive crime-fighting, retire to 'spend more time with his family', and leave his protégé the home team advantage come election time. Certainly there is someone capable of leading, at the MCSO?
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 1:52:51 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I support the guy, but about mid-term I would think he'd go beyond the egocentric style of leadership he shows, put someone in place who will embrace aggressive crime-fighting, retire to 'spend more time with his family', and leave his protégé the home team advantage come election time. Certainly there is someone capable of leading, at the MCSO?
View Quote

Well, Jerry Sheridan leads MCSO right now.

Joe Arpaio works in the PR field.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top