Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/24/2016 8:39:33 AM EDT
Anybody dealt with Tombstone Tactical in Phoenix?
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 10:27:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Yeah, they're good to go. I just picked up a Sparc AR there for a screaming deal (the price is significantly lower than listed on their website). They were telling me that they've been hit really hard by the Orlando thing. People are coming in and buying anything and everything.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 11:13:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Good folks.  Good prices. I bought a 5.56 Tavor and a .308 Mossberg MVP Patrol rifle from them, will buy more.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 2:35:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Yes, both store locations too. Good prices, good people, and their Phoenix location is selling some of the stuff our own Arfcomers are producing from AZ.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 4:21:50 PM EDT
[#4]
ive gone to their phx store twice (technically 3 times).  once to check it out cause i was in the area.  ended up getting some misc stuff (i think a 308 mag and an ammo can), experience was normal.  2nd time i went was because i saw they had a P30SK on sale for a REALLY good deal.  ended up going down there, store was empty and i was at the gun counter and got nothing as far as "assistance".  the chick in the hat and some male employee were by the register talking and 2 other guys were in/out of the back room.  after a few mins  i walked over and asked for some assistance and felt like i was being a hassle to them.  either way, they didnt have the version i wanted in stock but said they can order it.  If it wasnt for the great price id prob had just walked out by now.  either way, the guy that helped me passed me along to someone else to check me out.  that guy was WAY more helpful.  returned about 4 days later and the guy that checked me out was there so i delt with him.  again, he was awesome and everything went smooth.  if it wasnt so far away for me id go there more often but im sure they will get my business again, just ill only deal with the 1 guy (wish i could remember his name....white guy, bald head, medium/large build (not fat). but very helpful.
Link Posted: 6/26/2016 8:36:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Bought my 6920 there a few weeks ago.

My Dad saw it and made me drive him over so he could buy one.

They were very helpful.
Link Posted: 6/26/2016 11:12:37 PM EDT
[#6]
GTG, great store stocked with the good stuff. Only a couple shops in the U.S. that I can say I like and this is at the top.
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 9:09:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks for the replies fellas! I'll most likely be ordering a couple things from them in the future.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 9:45:19 AM EDT
[#8]
Overall good experiences.

I did order a PTR91 through them last summer. Paid for it online and they ended up receiving it and selling it to someone else. They were able to order another one and get it to me right before I left the country again. I still use them and plan on purchasing from them in the upcoming month.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 1:03:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I did order a PTR91 through them last summer. Paid for it online and they ended up receiving it and selling it to someone else. They were able to order another one and get it to me right before I left the country again. I still use them and plan on purchasing from them in the upcoming month.
View Quote
Oh good, you saw that G19 link I posted for you in the FB group.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 4:20:07 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah. Waiting to get paid on Friday then I'll pounce on it. Thanks.

Link Posted: 6/28/2016 9:03:11 PM EDT
[#11]
Not if I get it first...
BWAHAHAHA

No but seriously,  stay safe.
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 12:32:02 AM EDT
[#12]
Ok store if you don't mind waiting for something to ship in.  Thought the in-store selection was pretty poor.  Much smaller place than it looks on the outside.

Better selection at Pistol Parlor, AJI, or Randalls.

Link Posted: 6/30/2016 12:36:28 AM EDT
[#13]
Good to go
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top