Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/23/2016 9:35:15 AM EDT
Wow, just wanted to give a "shout out" to meeting a HTF member and his son.  Turns out we are actually somewhat neighbors here in Prescott. Spent the evening sipping on fine whisky and having interesting conversation.  Look forward to helping him get his new truck acquainted to the desert and acquiring a few desert "pin stripes".

Coincidentally, we both in the past have had tragic boating accidents in which some personal effects sank to the bottom... still pisses me off thinking about trying to get to the other side of Pleasant while in that damned rubber raft from Walmart!

Link Posted: 6/23/2016 10:58:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Y'all are going to have some new neighbors up there pretty soon here as well. Talked to Amy at SD Tactical a couple days ago who said they were going to be moving them and their operation to Prescott, think they're in MN currently. For those that don't know SD makes and sells suppressor parts for form 1 builds.

Really wish I could find employment that allowed me to move up North.
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 11:16:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Y'all are going to have some new neighbors up there pretty soon here as well. Talked to Amy at SD Tactical a couple days ago who said they were going to be moving them and their operation to Prescott, think they're in MN currently. For those that don't know SD makes and sells suppressor parts for form 1 builds.

View Quote

The folks from SD Tactical are solid people. Their new house is getting built right next door to one of my best friends. AZ is growing in strength with the addition of that crew.

You guys keep enjoying that northern weather! I miss it already.
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 3:12:25 PM EDT
[#3]
WK
Great to meet you yesterday, some fine whisky, conversation & hospitality was shared. As for stretching my Tacoma's legs I'm up for the challenge.  Your Jeep has a bit more ground clearance but by my Taco has climb control - may the best truck make it to the top of the rock pile!

About that boating accident, I lost everything in the Mississippi river when the moving truck went off the bridge. Very tragic story, still brings a tear to my eye.
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 3:16:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

You guys keep enjoying that northern weather! I miss it already.
View Quote

Since you left it's been hot as hell up here. I'm holding you personally responsible for the Prescott global warming disaster.
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 8:44:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote
Never heard of them. Where exactly will they moving to? Have them stop by the Arizona forum and introduce themselves to us
Top Top